Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Leonard Fournette Highlight Video is Fire

[video=youtube]//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3PUBsTTVc[/video]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I had to put it on mute
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Better than Elliott.

(10-29-2017, 01:13 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I had to put it on mute

X2

When you have a full video worth of highlights and have only played 6 games! Loving Fournette

X3

X4 spoiler
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

X5.  Didn't match well at all with the highlight video

It was a good choice to strategically post this to distract everyone from the show the guy we should have taken with our pick has been putting on against Seattle in the game of the year thus far.

(10-29-2017, 07:24 PM)Upper Wrote: It was a good choice to strategically post this to distract everyone from the show the guy we should have taken with our pick has been putting on against Seattle in the game of the year thus far.

Watson's good but lets wait until the second year before we crown him because just like Winston, Mariotta, and Derek Carr are all having down years after we're as a society quick to crown them after one year. Remember this as well Robert Griffin had a similar type of rise and he crashed back to earth too so please calm down before you have a tantrum about this franchise selecting the wrong pick last year.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Why?

(10-29-2017, 07:47 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Watson's good but lets wait until the second year before we crown him because just like Winston, Mariotta, and Derek Carr are all having down years after we're as a society quick to crown them after one year. Remember this as well Robert Griffin had a similar type of rise and he crashed back to earth too so please calm down before you have a tantrum about this franchise selecting the wrong pick last year.

If we can agree to wait on crowning LF until he proves it for another year too then absolutely. Unfortunately the very thread we are posting in would hint that is very unlikely haha.

Watson off to the best start of any rooki QB in history - wait wait wait he needs to do it for 32 games before we judge him.

Fournette and Cam Robinson have good starts to their careers - highlight videos!!!!

(10-29-2017, 07:55 PM)Upper wrote: Wrote: Watson's good but lets wait until the second year before we crown him because just like Winston, Mariotta, and Derek Carr are all having down years after we're as a society quick to crown them after one year. Remember this as well Robert Griffin had a similar type of rise and he crashed back to earth too so please calm down before you have a tantrum about this franchise selecting the wrong pick last year.

If we can agree to wait on crowning LF until he proves it for another year too then absolutely. Unfortunately the very thread we are posting in would hint that is very unlikely haha.

Watson off to the best start of any rooki QB in history - wait wait wait he needs to do it for 32 games before we judge him.

Fournette and Cam Robinson have good starts to their careers - highlight videos!!!!
My man the difference is that running backs skill set can be on display immediately without repercussions but with qb's though at one moment they can look good but then defensive coordinators get film on them and they struggle afterwards because they find out their tendencies and then exposed them overall. I just gave you names of other qb's with similar success and now they're getting their lumps too so calm down before calling out the franchise.

(10-29-2017, 07:55 PM)Upper Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 07:47 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Watson's good but lets wait until the second year before we crown him because just like Winston, Mariotta, and Derek Carr are all having down years after we're as a society quick to crown them after one year. Remember this as well Robert Griffin had a similar type of rise and he crashed back to earth too so please calm down before you have a tantrum about this franchise selecting the wrong pick last year.

One dude put up a jenky highlight film. Go jump off your bridge already.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 08:10 PM by Upper.)

(10-29-2017, 08:00 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: My man the difference is that running backs skill set can be on display immediately without repercussions but with qb's though at one moment they can look good but then defensive coordinators get film on them and they struggle afterwards because they find out their tendencies and then exposed them overall. I just gave you names of other qb's with similar success and now they're getting their lumps too so calm down before calling out the franchise.

Yes but you can do that with plenty of impressive rookie RBs too. Hell, Trent Richardson had 1300 yards and 12 TDs as a rookie. I would love patience across the board, but it's also prudent to point out how it's preached when it comes to our foes and thrown in the trash when it comes to our own. Anyway that was enough derailment by me, enjoy your highlight video everyone.

Same here.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-29-2017, 08:09 PM)Upper Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:00 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: My man the difference is that running backs skill set can be on display immediately without repercussions but with qb's though at one moment they can look good but then defensive coordinators get film on them and they struggle afterwards because they find out their tendencies and then exposed them overall. I just gave you names of other qb's with similar success and now they're getting their lumps too so calm down before calling out the franchise.

Yes but you can do that with plenty of impressive rookie RBs too. Hell, Trent Richardson had 1300 yards and 12 TDs as a rookie. I would love patience across the board, but it's also prudent to point out how it's preached when it comes to our foes and thrown in the trash when it comes to our own. Anyway that was enough derailment by me, enjoy your highlight video everyone.

Actually, trent richardson numbers was pretty underwhelming his rookie year so please do your research on his career before mentioning him.

(10-29-2017, 07:49 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

Why?

They ain't got the sauce 

If you ain't got no sauce then you... just lost.

Overdose on sauce

Guwop

Sauce is something you eat, not something you hear.

(10-29-2017, 08:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Sauce is something you eat, not something you hear.

Glad we have you to tell us that, otherwise we’d be lost. Sick