Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Your vote for President of the United States?
Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein
Donald Trump
Write-in Candidate
[Show Results]

Jags MB Election Poll

I hate HRC but I'm voting for her.

Wife's a non-rapist from Mexico and I do favor the North American Free Trade Agreement ("NAFTA").

..... still not certain whey there is no discussion about the US outsourcing all of our IT and Call Center jobs to India.  Seems like all of the focus is on China & Mexico  .... oh well.   India is the silent killer of a lot of good US jobs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

..... still not certain whey there is no discussion about the US outsourcing all of our IT and Call Center jobs to India.  Seems like all of the focus is on China & Mexico  .... oh well.   India is the silent killer of a lot of good US jobs.

AGREED

Quote:I hate HRC but I'm voting for her.

Wife's a non-rapist from Mexico and I do favor the North American Free Trade Agreement ("NAFTA").

Regarding the part in bold, why do you think that is?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Regarding the part in bold, why do you think that is?

I know you didn't ask me, but its simple. Cheaper. Quality of the work is typically not very good, but certainly cheaper.

It is interesting how "tight" this race has all of a sudden become a week before the election.

Now that propaganda season is over and the MSM are actually about to be accountable for their polls and predictions, the double digit leads for HRC have all but disappeared. Amazing.

Quote:I know you didn't ask me, but its simple. Cheaper. Quality of the work is typically not very good, but certainly cheaper.

HOW and WHY is it cheaper?  Please don't try to give a wage argument.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:HOW and WHY is it cheaper?  Please don't try to give a wage argument.

I don't know the exact why and how, but assume it has to do with cost of living, lower burn rates, etc...

I work for a large technology firm that has an overseas group that is used on some projects to keep costs down and make bidding more competitive. I have also done some side work on freelancer.com and it is almost impossible to compete with some of the bids the overseas developers make

Lol. I thought it read Jags MB Ejection Poll.

Johnson/Weld FTW

Quote:I don't know the exact why and how, but assume it has to do with cost of living, lower burn rates, etc...

I work for a large technology firm that has an overseas group that is used on some projects to keep costs down and make bidding more competitive. I have also done some side work on freelancer.com and it is almost impossible to compete with some of the bids the overseas developers make

Quite plain and simply, the reason jobs are outsourced either over seas or to Mexico is the cost of TAXES, REGULATION and unions in this country.  A very good example of the latter would be the automotive industry among others.

That being said, the cost of labor (wages) is certainly less expensive, but you have to remember.  $1.00 here in the U.S. is worth several "dollars" in other countries.

Quote:I don't know the exact why and how, but assume it has to do with cost of living, lower burn rates, etc...

I know life is not as simple as what I'm about to say, but it is sad that Americans have settled for lower quality product.

Quote:I hate HRC but I'm voting for her.

https://berniesanders.com/press-release/...r-country/

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Write-in for me as well. I can't stand either major party candidate, and I'm tired of voting for the least-dirty one.

My vote won't make a difference anyway, since my state is as red as a pomegranate.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:HOW and WHY is it cheaper?  Please don't try to give a wage argument.

India is not as strict about quality, so people working there can use cheaper parts in products. I heard this about my own medication during a neurology appointment.

To answer the OP, of course I am voting for Hillary Clinton. Even if I did not like her there is no way could I vote for Donald Trump.

This might be an election someone wins with less than 38% of the popular vote
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:This might be an election someone wins with less than 38% of the popular vote

Not a chance of that happening.

Quote:To answer the OP, of course I am voting for Hillary Clinton. Even if I did not like her there is no way could I vote for Donald Trump.

How can you vote for her?  

Quote:How can you vote for her?

Low Info Voter, core and staple of the leftist machine.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2016, 08:28 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

The question that really matters is this: Why are you voting for your preferred candidate?

A. I like the candidate.

B. I hate the other candidate.

C. I am voting for my party.

D. All of the above.

It is D for me. And my preferred candidate is Hillary Clinton.

Quote:Low Info Voter, core and staple of the leftist machine.

He ain't wrong, folks.

Quote:The question that really matters is this: Why are you voting for your preferred candidate?

A. I like the candidate.

B. I hate the other candidate.

C. I am voting for my party.

D. All of the above.

It is D for me. And my preferred candidate is Hillary Clinton.

I'm not trying to be mean but this is a big part of the problem.  Voters like this.