Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Your vote for President of the United States?
Hillary Clinton
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein
Donald Trump
Write-in Candidate
[Show Results]

Jags MB Election Poll

With a week before the election, who are you going to (or already) vote(d) for?  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Write in. 

Gary Johnson

Trump

Not a citizen but I'd go with Gary Johnson as he is the best choice by a mile.

Quote:Not a citizen but I'd go with Gary Johnson as he is the best choice by a mile.

Gary Johnson is a moron.

Just because he isn't Clinton or Trump does not make him a good candidate.

I'm not Pro-Trump, I'm Anti-Hillary so The Donald it is

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Curious how the results of this poll compare to the one a few months back:

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...l/?hl=poll

Quote:Curious how the results of this poll compare to the one a few months back:

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...l/?hl=poll

Well back then I was on Cruz Control

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Write in candidate is silly. Why even waste your time?

Quote:Gary Johnson is a moron.

Just because he isn't Clinton or Trump does not make him a good candidate.

He isn't perfect but is still a far better choice than those two.

He's also the candidate who I'd most like to have a drink with and that's quite important to me when picking a candidate for anything.

Quote:He isn't perfect but is still a far better choice than those two.

He's also the candidate who I'd most like to have a drink with and that's quite important to me when picking a candidate for anything.

If that were the case, Chris Christie would be my guy.

Johnson
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I'm not Pro-Trump, I'm Anti-Hillary so The Donald it is

+1

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Herman Cain would have been my guy last time, but he didn't have the financial resources to combat the lies.

That's a shame the establishment guys can bully anyone without recourse.

The concept career politician must simply come to an end.  Otherwise, all that's left on both sides inside the establishment is corruption.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Herman Cain would have been my guy last time, but he didn't have the financial resources to combat the lies.

That's a shame the establishment guys can bully anyone without recourse.

The concept career politician must simply come to an end.  Otherwise, all that's left on both sides inside the establishment is corruption.

I love Cain.

This election was the first step to the career politician coming to an end. Still a lot of work to do.

The only way you'll see career politicians fade away is with a constitutional amendment that limits them to lets say 12 years, That's 6 terms for the House and 2 terms for the Senate.

I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.

Should have been Rosie O'Donnel

Quote:I'm a little disappointed that Roseanne Barr isn't on the ballot like the last small handful of elections.

And what happened to that adult film star that liked to run for president?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???