Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Headphones

Quote:You certainly would rather hear loud music than someone else in the room talking loud enough for people to hear her a mile away.

I don't need it to be that loud.

It's not her I'm worried about, it's him. He's a chatty bastard!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know you are looking for ear buds but if anyone is looking for a pair of cans for stationary listening, the iconic Sony mdr-v6 are on sale at buydig and its eBay Store for $55. Buydig is an authorized Sony reseller.

http://www.buydig.com/mobile/product.aspx?sku=snmdrv6

http://m.ebay.com/itm/311732037599?_mwBanner=1

Sennheiser and Audio Technica are my favorites I only get their stuff.

No Fun

I bought these wireless earphones for $20 and they are the best ones I've ever had

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LP6...ZPF7SGY43H

-6 hour battery

-Connect to anything with Bluetooth

-Really durable

-No issues with sound

-Can be used around 20 feet away from phone or device.

Quote:I bought these wireless earphones for $20 and they are the best ones I've ever had

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LP6...ZPF7SGY43H

-6 hour battery

-Connect to anything with Bluetooth

-Really durable

-No issues with sound

-Can be used around 20 feet away from phone or device.

That looks like a good buy.

We're a few minutes away from first pitch in game 6.  Time to ramp up the alcohol.  My posting may get interesting and I'll say you're welcome in advance.

Quote:That looks like a good buy.

We're a few minutes away from first pitch in game 6. Time to ramp up the alcohol. My posting may get interesting and I'll say you're welcome in advance.

I'm watching NBA with a few snifters. How much do you have to drink until baseball looks interesting?

Quote:I'm watching NBA with a few snifters. How much do you have to drink until baseball looks interesting?

Ha!  I love baseball and playoff baseball in particular.  I love the small things, the managerial changes and strategies that come into play.  So for me baseball is interesting sober.

Quote:Ha!  I love baseball and playoff baseball in particular.  I love the small things, the managerial changes and strategies that come into play.  So for me baseball is interesting sober.

I agree, and I especially prefer the National League for this reason.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I agree, and I especially prefer the National League for this reason.

Me too.   The Cubs might be better suited for the DH rules though but I like the pitcher having to bat.  Pitchers like Arrieta and Madbum are fun to watch bat.