Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBI ReOpens Investigation Into Clinton Email Based On Newly Discovered Information

Quote:Drain the Swamp!

Leave the Gators out of this !!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Drain the Swamp!

Think the FBI has wind of polls, and they know who the next boss in the white house will be?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Think the FBI has wind of polls, and they know who the next boss in the white house will be?

FBI was waiting to see who was going to win. If HRC then they're good but now they know Trump is going to win. They had to do it to save face

Quote:FBI was waiting to see who was going to win. If HRC then they're good but now they know Trump is going to win. They had to do it to save face

WikiLeaks told the truth behind this treasonous butch campaign and time in office. Where are the trolls who are going to attempt to defend her now?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:WikiLeaks told the truth behind this treasonous butch campaign and time in office. Where are the trolls who are going to attempt to defend her now?

Indy2Jax is still in full defense mode, but haven't seen any of the other usual suspects chime in. TAM is probably preparing his comments.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 02:41 PM by badger.)

Tim Kaine is going to take over the reigns. he's got this.

him and those thirty people at his rally are taking over the country.

Quote:Tim Kaine is going to take over the reigns. he's got this.

him and those thirty people at his rally are taking over the country.

Tim Kaine would look like Papke in Necessary Roughness if he had to take the wheel.

Quote:Think the FBI has wind of polls, and they know who the next boss in the white house will be?

Ha ha funny. When she is cleared a 2nd time that should really get you going.

Quote:Ha ha funny. When she is cleared a 2nd time that should really get you going.

She wasn't actually "cleared" though. They just chose not to pursue charges. 

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 03:38 PM by badger.)

i have my doubts about the investigation.  i hope its not just posturing so they can say, "Hey, we looked into it again. nothing there."  even though everybody can now see the evidence for themselves and lawyers all over the country think charges should be pressed.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 03:45 PM by badger.)

then again, i feel serious momentum for Trump right now.  it's just in the air.  i mean, maybe it's just gas.... but no, for real, he is about to pull this off.  i can feel it. i have a fifth sense for these tings

Quote:then again, i feel serious momentum for Trump right now.  it's just in the air.  i mean, maybe it's just gas.... but no, for real, he is about to pull this off.  i can feel it. i have a fifth sense for these tings

A few problems for Trump. Early voting has already been occurring and millions of votes have been cast.

And where is he going to pick up votes?

He needs a miracle at this point and win states that Clinton has been consistently ahead in for months.

;

;

Quote:A few problems for Trump. Early voting has already been occurring and millions of votes have been cast.

And where is he going to pick up votes?

He needs a miracle at this point and win states that Clinton has been consistently ahead in for months.

the vote turnout on vote day should be much bigger for Trump.  all signs point to this

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2016, 04:18 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Yes, but Trump needs to pull out some Lean DEM states to reach 270.

Quote:the vote turnout on vote day should be much bigger for Trump.  all signs point to this

[Image: 102316_coppa_trump_lindenhurst03.jpg?qua...441&crop=1]

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Seized Devices Belonging to Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner: NYT

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."
[Image: mds111.jpg]

what kind of woman marries a guy who gets jazzed about sending 15 year olds dick pics?

Quote:New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Seized Devices Belonging to Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner: NYT
So much for Indy's hacker must come forward theory.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:So much for Indy's hacker must come forward theory.
The whole point is for weiner to stop coming forward. It's actually kind of funny that it's his nonsense that's bringing everything back up for her. 

Quote:The whole point is for weiner to stop coming forward. It's actually kind of funny that it's his nonsense that's bringing everything back up for her. 
IMO it is just another loose end. When there are so many it becomes impossible to cover for them all. Another brick in the wall that may very well soon imprison that wretched woman and her felonious husband.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.