Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Steelers 2018 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread***

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-14-2018, 09:12 AM)Brett Wrote: We should only be focused on doing one thing to the Steelers today:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ahh.....yess!!!!!! Oooohh!!!! Ahhh!!!!

Who gave you access to the moderator handbook?

Game starts at 6.05pm here... I am supposed to finish work at 7 but my duty manager has advised me I can be spared from 6pm...

I don't know whether to be pleased or offended..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

7pm the game for me here....another long Sunday today, can't wait!!

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 11:11 AM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Any guesses on the first OFFENSIVE PLAY for the Jags? I am going with a toss left to Fournette for 6 yards.

There...it is edited! lol.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 10:45 AM by homebiscuit.)

Naturally I want us to win, but if we don't I will be completely content. In one season this team has progressed beyond anyone's wildest dreams. We've made a big move in reestablishing ourselves as something other than cellar dwellers and it looks as if most of the tools are in place for continued success. These facts go a long way to alleviating my anxiety about this game. I'm excited, but not wrapped up in knots.

(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on first play of the game? I am going with a toss left to Fournette for 6 yards.

If it's Fournette up the gut for a 2 yard gain, I'm going to play golf.

Hey, it's 65 and sunny here in FL. Win or lose, my footballs are gonna be comfortably warmer than anyone up in Pukesburgh.

It's been a hell of a season boys. I'm just happy to be here at this point.

(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on first play of the game?

Kickoff?

(01-14-2018, 10:58 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on first play of the game?

Kickoff?

Haha, ment on offense for Jags. Since all week we have been discussing offensive gameplan...to me it's interesting how the first drive goes... since all the plays are scripted. It is always fun to guess the first play on O Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 11:05 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on first play of the game? I am going with a toss left to Fournette for 6 yards.

First offensive play of the game will be a play action fake hitting a crossing route for 6 yards. Guaranteed.

This will be Hacketts single "See, I'm not predictable" moment in the ball game.

Brown is banged up, and that offense hasn't played together in 2 weeks.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(01-14-2018, 10:58 AM)DragonFury Wrote:

Kickoff?

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

Wink 

I am going to go with a kickoff to the receiving team.

Today's Key To The Game: how will Landry Jones respond once he's thrust into duty in the 2nd quarter?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Three yard run up the middle.

Since the tacks lost last night, I am content with whatever the outcome of this game. It has been a fun year regardless. I think we have the pieces to return next year and hopefully with a slightly improved roster.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-14-2018, 11:10 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Today's Key To The Game: how will Landry Jones respond once he's thrust into duty in the 2nd quarter?

Coach: Can you throw a spiral son?
Landy: Yes sir
Coach (to equipment manager): Get this man a uniform, stat!

HERE WE GO!

Time for Blake to step up and make some key throws. Foles did it yesterday and you can too!

LETS DO THIS

I am planning on keeping a list of "questionable" calls that impact the overall outcome of a game but don't seem so at the time. This is how the NFL controls the outcome of a game to get their desired result.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 12:14 PM by Jagwired.)

This friggin pre game coverage is maddening. The deluge of [BLEEP] on BB5 has continued running downhill until it has become an avalanche. I have never seen anything like it from media members and players alike. It's gotten to the point of just straight out unprofessional. If the Jags win I would love to see BB5 just come right out and tell them all to [BLEEP] right off. May they all choke on their words after BB5 smokes pittsburghs [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-14-2018, 11:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote: This friggin pre game coverage is maddening. The deluge of [BLEEP] on BB5 has continued running downhill until it has become an avalanche. I have never seen anything like it from media members and players alike. It's gotten to the point of just straight out unprofessional. If the Jags win I would love to see BB5 just come right out and tell them all to [BLEEP] right off May they all choke on their words after BB5 smokes pittsburghs [BLEEP].

I just literally laughed out loud when the Rexappotamus said Pittsburgh is the "better team."

Then I just rolled my eyes when they said Brown dominated Ramsey last time but Ramsey could still play better.

See, to the moronic media, blowout wins and worthless catches against prevent defense don't matter as much as the franchise logo.

But it's ok, Reckoning Day is here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato