Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson comment.

He would understand the fans frustrations, if he actually watched the games.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:04 AM by Kotite.)

I never boo the home team and lose my voice trying to build that home field advantage we need. But he has to know fans here are fed up and are sick of seeing a team they invest so much in being outcoached, undisciplined and not competitive.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:ooops, I'm sorry allen robinson's dad (Your avi looks like could be ar15's dad)

Wow.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:ooops, I'm sorry allen robinson's dad (Your avi looks like could be ar15's dad)
Her..derp. herp...Soft as cotton balls you are. Buuuwwwwaaaa.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Allen Robinson's nickname should be Chick-Fil-A because he is never open on Sundays.

BOOM! That just happened!
Dont worry, he had a pretty big supply of butterfingers to eat last Sunday.

Quote:Her..derp. herp...Soft as cotton balls you are. Buuuwwwwaaaa.
lolol

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 10:07 AM by jagforlife85.)

Quote:Yeah let's boo the young pro bowl recieved right out of town.....makes sense.

While I don't "boo" at games, some of these players need thicker skin, if they can't understand the frustration of Jag fans at this point then maybe their skulls are too thick. I find it completely disrespectful and unprofessional for these players (A-Rob, Greene, Telvin etc...) to call out Jaguar fans, most of which have been fans of this team for 20+ years and have witnessed some of the worst football in NFL history over the last 5-10 years. If I'm Gus Bradley/David Caldwell/Shad Khan, I'm telling these players to STHU when it comes to calling out the fans, it accomplishes nothing and disenfranchises an already beleaguered fan base.

Quote:It's going to be a complete national embarrassment on Thursday when seats are empty, and fans have bags on their heads. The boo birds will be out in full force. I guarantee you Goodell is going to do whatever he can to try and make this a close game.

Speaking of embarrassments
Blakes Life Matters

Again, that was one of the most undisciplined football games i've ever seen this past sunday. I expect them to make horribly stupid mistakes(because they do them every game), and yet I was STILL surprised at how bad it was. They deserve every last ounce of criticism they get.

Quote:Again, that was one of the most undisciplined football games i've ever seen this past sunday. I expect them to make horribly stupid mistakes(because they do them every game), and yet I was STILL surprised at how bad it was. They deserve every last ounce of criticism they get.

There is no accountability.

Don't play like garbage and you won't get boo'ed......focus on doing your job before you complain about what the paying fans are doing.

Quote:There is no accountability.

Clearly you've never looked Gus in the eye while he only gives your two scoops without sprinkles and tells you sprinkles are for winners in the post game pizza party. It's pretty hard stuff.

I was saying Boo-Hurns
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I don't understand the boo'ing, but I do understand that professional athletes need to ignore it.

Most do, though. Otherwise they'll end up like Eric Cantona did.

[Image: Eric-Cantona.jpg]

Telvin gets a bit a of a pass because he's actually playing great this year..

Allen's comments really disappoint me, because he is one of my favorite players on the team, and he's simply not getting it done.

Quote:I was saying Boo-Hurns
[Image: moleman.gif]

Quote:Telvin gets a bit a of a pass because he's actually playing great this year..

Allen's comments really disappoint me, because he is one of my favorite players on the team, and he's simply not getting it done.

Not really. Telvin's comments were dumb too. As was Rashad Greene's deleted tweet on Sunday. 

I think this comes back to the loser culture that Bradley has built here. Winning is not the most important thing. It's sad to see.

;

;

Quote:Not really. Telvin's comments were dumb too. As was Rashad Greene's deleted tweet on Sunday.

I think this comes back to the loser culture that Bradley has built here. Winning is not the most important thing. It's sad to see.

Agreed. The mentality they all have is terrible.

Quote:Not really. Telvin's comments were dumb too. As was Rashad Greene's deleted tweet on Sunday. 

Bingo

Those weren't Boos, we're still chanting Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww