Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson comment.

This dude has some nerve: 'When you hear the atmosphere of when we step out on the field, when we go out to punt or before halftime when Blake takes a knee and you hear booing, its kind of funny to me. Its funny that we get our best home field advantage when we go to Wembely stadium"

Wow, maybe he should to start catching the ball first.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 09:49 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

lol. he got his feelings hurt. Those fans in London aren't even jaguars fans and don't care who win or lose. 90% of them are wearing jerseys from other teams. They are just there just to enjoy watching American Football.

Butthurt

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:lol. he got his feelings hurt. Those fans in London aren't even jaguars fans and don't care who win or lose. 90% of them are wearing jerseys from other teams. They are just there just to enjoy watching American Football.

I'd say a higher percentage than just 10% are Jags fans. I get what you mean, though.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I guess the 14-40 record means nothing

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 09:56 AM by Jagwired.)

He is right. They got booed a lot and quite frequently the opposing fans are louder than our own. Been that way for a while.

Thing is, if he wants the opposite to be true they have to start playing winning football.

To compare a seasoned American football crowd to the crowd at Wembley shows a true lack of understanding of the dynamics in play. Makes him sound a bit petty but it his opinion and just like every bodies he has the right to express it.

If that bothered him imagine what a stroll through "The Jungle" would do to him.

Edit- Where did you see this comment attributed to him?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Hurns > Arob..

The "culture" is slowly but surely dying away.

Goodbye AR15, nice knowing you, scrub. Hands of stone, non-route running, non-separating, non-coverage reading, wideout

It's going to be a complete national embarrassment on Thursday when seats are empty, and fans have bags on their heads. The boo birds will be out in full force. I guarantee you Goodell is going to do whatever he can to try and make this a close game.

Damn, sorry but this doesn't bother me. A-rob is just as much to blame as anyone else this year. Not getting any seperation and having to rely on circus catches that he's not doing like he did last year. Want to stop hearing the boos? Start playing football. 

I understand where he is coming from I really do but the fans are dying for a competent football team. The booing fans are booing because the product on the field sucks so bad

Quote:Goodbye AR15, nice knowing you, scrub. Hands of stone, non-route running, non-separating, non-coverage reading, wideout
This is patently stupid. Delete your account immediately. Take your outdated bald headed avis with you.

Telvin Smith, Rashad Greene and Allen Robinson sure have made some boneheaded comments in recent weeks. 

;

;

Quote:This is patently stupid. Delete your account immediately. Take your outdated bald headed avis with you.

Dude is an obvious troll. Just ignore him, and he goes away.

;

;

Quote:It's going to be a complete national embarrassment on Thursday when seats are empty, and fans have bags on their heads. The boo birds will be out in full force. I guarantee you Goodell is going to do whatever he can to try and make this a close game.
Folks in Tennessee not going to the game?

Yeah let's boo the young pro bowl recieved right out of town.....makes sense.

The reply to that statement is "How about you give us something to cheer for then?"

And that would be the end of that conversation.

Quote:It's going to be a complete national embarrassment on Thursday when seats are empty, and fans have bags on their heads. The boo birds will be out in full force. I guarantee you Goodell is going to do whatever he can to try and make this a close game.
I hope so, considering the game is being played in Tennessee.

Allen Robinson's nickname should be Chick-Fil-A because he is never open on Sundays.

BOOM! That just happened!

Quote:This is patently stupid. Delete your account immediately. Take your outdated bald headed avis with you.
ooops, I'm sorry allen robinson's dad (Your avi looks like could be ar15's dad)