Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looking for a good gourmet coffee

Probably Cinemax

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I drink too much for kcups though. I prolly average 6-7 cups a day with an extra cup or two at night on the weekends.

Get the reusable pods.  Fill them with whatever you want and make your own custom blend.

Green Mountain Roasters is good.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Costco has a decent selection, they also have large grinders so you can grind a bag of whole been coffee. I have gone through a few bags of Nicaraguan coffee called "Mayorga", great stuff. 

My favorite coffees have Kona beans in them.  Costco has 100% whole bean Kona right now for under $30 which is kind of expensive but not really when you price it elsewhere.  There was a time a few years ago where Kona was pretty scarce because of some insect infestation in hawaii where the bugs were eating all the beans. 

Illy's is one of the best....a little pricey but excellent. Goes in the Super Automatic espresso machine on special occasions.

Rest of the time either Lavazza (best deals at https://www.wholelattelove.com/ ) or beans from http://www.sanmarcocoffee.com/ (roaster used to be in Miami and moved to North Carolina). Both have beans, grinds and kcups.

Went to domincan Republic last year and fell in love with this https://dominicansierragroup.com/us/ excellent drip.

But for what you're looking for a special weekend coffee.....go Illy. It's what is served at the Casa Monica Hotel in St Augustine....doesn't get much more high end than that.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!