Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did We Just Save the Season?

I understand that Chicago is not very a good team, but some of you are really undervaluing picking up a win on the road in the NFL.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I understand that Chicago is not very a good team, but some of you are really undervaluing picking up a win on the road in the NFL.

This! X1,000,000

A win is a win. Hey were 2-3 baby. 1 game back.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 04:57 PM by Mowerguy.)

Rather have an ugly win anyday than another ugly loss....besides......

the bears' fans were pumped all game only to lsee it slip away and lose to the Jags.....at home.

Heads roll after losing to the Jags!  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Rather have an ugly win anyday than another ugly loss....besides......

the bears' fans were pumped all game only to lsee it slip away and lose to the Jags.....at home.

Heads roll after losing to the Jags!  :woot:

Oh man how I'd love to have been there, sat right next to a Bears fan..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I understand that Chicago is not very a good team, but some of you are really undervaluing picking up a win on the road in the NFL.  
I think we were the only team to win on the road so far this week as well.

Quote:Didn't save the season because that was an awful performance from top to bottom. Feels nice to win though! Beat the Bears, the refs, and for most of the game, ourselves. Still came out with a win... imagine if our team played a full 4 quarters?

For that we need a new coaching staff....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Quote:We got lucky because a sucky team chose a bad time to suck more than us. 

We SHOULD be beating the bottom-feeder teams by now.  In fact, we should be competing for a playoff spot by now.

Fix the O-Line!

Quote:I'm here to eat my crow. Bortles and the team fought hard, despite some awful mistakes and of course Gus Bradley.

Yes, we're still 2-3. But with a weak division anything can happen.

Thanks Jags for not giving up. I'm proud to have my cynicism proven wrong for once!

We're still 1-0 in the division. The story won't be written until we play some more division games. At some point this team has to turn a corner and win some games in bunches or it's time to go in a different direction. Not sure how many times the team can come out looking like that and not just get embarrassed like they did in San Diego.

No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 05:14 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:We SHOULD be beating the bottom-feeder teams by now.  In fact, we should be competing for a playoff spot by now.
With who?  It is easy to say this. But both pass rushers two corners, our free safety, one dt, and, a lb is brand new.  On other side new lt, new guard, new rb, so really?  Tell me one team with the majority of players new would be undefeated.   Some just say stuff to see what sticks. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We need a BUTT board..

We won..but...
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:With who?  It is easy to say this. But both pass rushers two corners, our free safety, one dt, and, a lb is brand new.  On other side new lt, new guard, new rb, so really?  Tell me one team with the majority of players new would be undefeated.   Some just say stuff to see what sticks. 

And others have reading comprehension issues.  I didn't say we should be undefeated.  I said we should beat bottom-feeders and contend for the playoffs.

Fix the O-Line!

Quote:And others have reading comprehension issues.  I didn't say we should be undefeated.  I said we should beat bottom-feeders and contend for the playoffs.
The majority of the team is new.  And needs time to gel together. And there is no such thing as bottom feeders in the nfl.  The practice squad players on any nfl team would destroy us in a football game. 

#Gojags

Quote:The majority of the team is new. And needs time to gel together. And there is no such thing as bottom feeders in the nfl. The practice squad players on any nfl team would destroy us in a football game.
They are bottom feeders in the NFL. Not bottom feeders to the world lol

Get a clue.

Quote:They are bottom feeders in the NFL. Not bottom feeders to the world lol

Get a clue.
Thats what they said last year to.  Now if the bears go on a winning streak and make the playoffs are they still bottom feeders?  Hoyer is impressive. 

#Gojags

Quote:Thats what they said last year to. Now if the bears go on a winning streak and make the playoffs are they still bottom feeders? Hoyer is impressive.
Lol wanna make a bet that the Bears have a top 5 pick by seasons end? They're bad. So are the Browns and 49ers.

There has to be someone at the bottom of the NFL. They're called.... bottom feeders.

Quote:The majority of the team is new.  And needs time to gel together. And there is no such thing as bottom feeders in the nfl.  The practice squad players on any nfl team would destroy us in a football game. 

smh.

Browns, Jets, Niners, Bears, just to name a few.  But go ahead and believe your negative meme.

Fix the O-Line!

Quote:Lol wanna make a bet that the Bears have a top 5 pick by seasons end? They're bad. So are the Browns and 49ers.

There has to be someone at the bottom of the NFL. They're called.... bottom feeders.
Ill take that bet all day.  a qb with weapons will end up winning.  The only way they dont if is cutler comes back.  so if hoyer is there all year.  They will not have a top 5 pick on own.  

#Gojags

Naaa we struggled to beat 2 trash teams that we should've beaten. I don't see us competing next week but I hope they surprise me.

Quote:Ill take that bet all day. a qb with weapons will end up winning. The only way they dont if is cutler comes back. so if hoyer is there all year. They will not have a top 5 pick on own.
How about the Browns or 49ers? They're not bottom feeders?

Quote:You're not wrong, but "should have won" another 7 times this season still leaves the Jaguars at six wins.

Like I said, we'll see if this win had meaning or if it was just a coincidental second game in a row against a bad team.

Beat the Raiders next week, no matter the fashion, and I'll start believing the team may have turned something of a corner.

Fair enough. A reasonable perspective