Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Wingard - Defensive Player of the Game

If we didnt have a new coach/GM coming in, I think he'd almost be a lock to come back next year because he can play special teams well and at times can be a solid safety. For all the negativity he had some solid games back there. Just far too inconsistent and too many blown plays to be a fulltime starter. Since we do have a new coach/GM coming in, it wouldn't surprise me if they clean house of anyone who isnt a key contributor. But some other team will scoop up Winguard pretty quickly. Guys like him who are good special teamers and can help out at their positional role tend to stay in the league for years. Barring injury, he'll be no different.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2021, 12:51 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 03:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: He plays way too "out of control" and makes way too many stupid mistakes like trying to run that interception out of the endzone. He's just too undisciplined. Let him walk.

And yet he said:

"I pride myself on being one of the smartest guys in the building and maybe in the NFL"

Confused

What was his Wonderlic?
@@

(01-07-2021, 10:21 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:51 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: And yet he said:

"I pride myself on being one of the smartest guys in the building and maybe in the NFL"

Confused

What was his Wonderlic?
@@

It doesn't need to be very high for him to actually be one of the smartest players in the building. 

Minshew is probably the smartest with his 42. 

I don't know what it means that CJ Henderson scored a 23 and Chaisson a 27. It's quite average. 

The bad Josh Allen had 15. QB Josh Allen scored 37. 

Quinnen Williams scored 11 so I don't think his Jags brother scored that much higher.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 11:11 AM by WingerDinger.)

(01-07-2021, 09:21 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: I love this time of year when all the amateur GM's start their player analysis.... 
very entertaining.  Big Grin

It's even more comical around draft time.. It's doom and gloom unless the Jags draft their player lololololol

Or HC for that matter
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

He reminds me a lot of Nick Sorensen.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2021, 02:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He reminds me a lot of Nick Sorensen.

Me too

(01-07-2021, 02:49 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He reminds me a lot of Nick Sorensen.

Probably good that he doesn't remind us of Chris Prosinski