Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Right. All of them.

Just the games I care about is not all of them if you go beyond Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Football is back and my roommate is a diehard Packers fan. They are a franchise I deeply respect, and probably my favorite NFC team. But I hope we maul them tomorrow.

The bottle of bourbon is ready, I can't wait.

Quote:Football is back and my roommate is a diehard Packers fan. They are a franchise I deeply respect, and probably my favorite NFC team. But I hope we maul them tomorrow.

The bottle of bourbon is ready, I can't wait.

Happy drinking my friend! Go jags!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 02:59 AM by RedRooster28.)

Quote:Happy drinking my friend! Go jags!
Thank you sir! Cheers and Go Jags!

I've been reppin my snazzy Jags leather wallet my ol lady got me, can't wait until people's reactions aren't so condescending, haha.

Though that will take a while here in VA. We're sorta sandwiched in NFC territory where most fans are Redskins, Panthers, or Eagles. They don't follow the Jags at all and just cling to the easy narrative of "Jags trash bwahaha." Lot of Steeler fans too, though they tend to have more respect for Jville. But gosh if I could actually collect on all the $100 bets I made over the years that the Jags weren't relocating by 2010...or 2012...or 2015...I'd literally have like 20 grand.

Lotta ignorance here, but as someone who has traveled all over the country, you find it everywhere. Sadly not limited to football.

Quote:So you don't want to score more than 30 points?

Lol.

Amelia, thank you for interesting tidbits as usual.  Good luck NFC North except for cheesybreads.  I actually look forward to your weekly holiness and official blessings 

Amelia >>>>>>>>>>>>JDubs, and doesn't talk back

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

GO JAGUARS!!!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:If I'm betting it's on green bay to win, but f the Jags have success in the running game, don't turn the ball over or give away the game in penalties, I could see them wearing green bay down and sneaking away with an absolutely huge win.

I'm flying to San Diego tomorrow for the week 2 game. Would absolutely love to see this team 1-0 going into it.

I want your life mate

Foooootballll

Win or lose I'm just glad it's back.

Quote:I want your life mate

Careful what ya wish for on that one brotha!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 05:02 AM by JackCity.)

I awoke from bed this morning with a strange unfamiliar feeling inside me. Was it a sign of things to come today? A sign of a magnificent victory or a brutal defeat? I wasn't sure. Perhaps this was the day the Jaguars would overcome a mighty foe for the first time in many moons. I wasn't sure. With a heavy heart I somehow managed to drag myself down to the kitchen to try remedy this strange feeling, a good cup of tea would surely fix it. So I threw on the kettle, went to sit down on the couch but as I sat an enormous blast of wind unleased itself from my backside , hitting my cat square in its soft feline face and waking up half the house. The strange feeling was gone...of that I was sure...

Quote:I awoke from bed this morning with a strange unfamiliar feeling inside me. Was it a sign of things to come today? A sign of a magnificent victory or a brutal defeat? I wasn't sure. Perhaps this was the day the Jaguar overcome a mighty foe for the first time in many moons. I wasn't sure. With a heavy heart I somehow managed to drag myself down to the kitchen to try remedy this strange feeling, a good cup of tea would surely fix it. So I threw on the kettle, went to sit down on the couch but as I sat an enormous blast of wind unleased itself from my backside , hitting my cat square in its soft feline face and waking up half the house. The strange feeling was gone...of that I was sure...

Your mistake was tea for breakfast instead of bacon. But well done nailing the cat.

Quote:Your mistake was tea for breakfast instead of bacon. But well done nailing the cat.

So, today my wife made me pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast and we're having tacos for dinner during the game.

Today will be a good day.

Quote:I awoke from bed this morning with a strange unfamiliar feeling inside me. Was it a sign of things to come today? A sign of a magnificent victory or a brutal defeat? I wasn't sure. Perhaps this was the day the Jaguars would overcome a mighty foe for the first time in many moons. I wasn't sure. With a heavy heart I somehow managed to drag myself down to the kitchen to try remedy this strange feeling, a good cup of tea would surely fix it. So I threw on the kettle, went to sit down on the couch but as I sat an enormous blast of wind unleased itself from my backside , hitting my cat square in its soft feline face and waking up half the house. The strange feeling was gone...of that I was sure...

Try buscopan, 

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 05:27 AM by BklynJag.)

@RapSheet #Jaguars RB Chris Ivory (calf) is expected to play, but not receive his full compliment of snaps. TJ Yeldon may start in his place.

This could hurt us.

Well after all these months of waiting for some Jaguars football, it's finally down to just mere hours away.

Come on 1 PM.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Idk a lot of you will consider this crazy but the closer to kick off it gets the more confident I am that we are going to win this game.

Maybe it's just blind homerism but I don't think they'll be able to stop all of our offensive weapons

I think today is the beginning of the end for Gus Bradley.

Quote:@RapSheet #Jaguars RB Chris Ivory (calf) is expected to play, but not receive his full compliment of snaps. TJ Yeldon may start in his place.

This could hurt us.

Should be okay. Yeldon is 1A really.  Ivory should spell Yeldon plenty as down and distance permits

I feel like a dog who has been beaten so many times he cowers in the corner. After so many seasons of pain, I can't get my hopes up any more. I am anticipating pain, depression.