Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles arguably best QB in the preseason..

Quote:He has looked pretty sharp. I think he's going to have a big season opening performance against GB. Whether we win or not will be up to the defense and how they game plan against Rodgers.

Agreed on this. I'm confident in Bortles and company making the plays necessary to win, but it's all about defense in this one. Will Rodgers just sit back and pick us apart? I want to see him guessing the and running.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Everyone loves talking about Dak Prescott for obvious reasons:

1. He is a Cowboy.

2. Tony Romo is hurt

3. It is preseason.

When the regular season starts, nobody will be talking about Prescott's preseason performances until Romo gets hurt again.
romo got hurt again start the talk!

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Quote:A lot of people wanted Bridgewater until after the NFL Combine.
For the record, Watched film on all the QBs that year and Bortles was the only one I liked. 

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

One good thing about going agaist gb in the opener is they are probably in the top 3-4 secondaries we will play all year. I expect us to play well

Quote:He has looked pretty sharp. I think he's going to have a big season opening performance against GB. Whether we win or not will be up to the defense and how they game plan against Rodgers.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Wonder where Chad Owens is?

He has been twaring it up in the CFL pead the league in KR and Receiving for a few years. His production has died down as of late though.
Jags 4 Life

Quote:One good thing about going against GB in the opener is they are probably in the top 3-4 secondaries we will play all year. I expect us to play well.

It makes no difference.

It makes a difference, I would rather they get tested early than play subpar secondaries all year then run into a good one when we are trying to secure a playoff spot
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Derek Carr threw a beauty TD earlier that was manning-esq. Numbers or not Derek is a franchise QB. I think Bortles and Carr are the faces of the league in a couple of years.  

Quote:Derek Carr threw a beauty TD earlier that was manning-esq. Numbers or not Derek is a franchise QB. I think Bortles and Carr are the faces of the league in a couple of years.  

They were drafted in the same year by teams in similar situations. NFL fans will inevitably compare them for a long time.

Quote:They were drafted in the same year by teams in similar situations. NFL fans will inevitably compare them for a long time.

Hey captain obvious, I know that. Wanna throw out some more obvious observations?

Quote:Hey captain obvious, I know that. Wanna throw out some more obvious observations?

Sure - the Jaguars and Raiders are better than they have been in years partly because of their quarterbacks.

Now let's hope our QB is the better one when they meet this season.

Quote:Everyone loves talking about Dak Prescott for obvious reasons:

1. He is a Cowboy.

2. Tony Romo is hurt

3. It is preseason.

When the regular season starts, nobody will be talking about Prescott's preseason performances until Romo gets hurt again.

Corky at her finest
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:Corky at her finest

Who is Corky?

Quote:Who is Corky?

Exactly....
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:Exactly....

Exactly what?

Quote:One good thing about going agaist gb in the opener is they are probably in the top 3-4 secondaries we will play all year. I expect us to play well

Expect Julius to get some work.