Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Election Day --- Where will you be watching the results

I don't like to watch.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This thread reminds me of that South Park where every one was in the ER after the Obama election. Keep thinking of Randy Marsh telling his boss to shove it because change was coming.

I'll be watching at home. With a bottle of Jack on standby in case it starts to look like it's going the wrong way.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 05:03 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:I don't like to watch.

How can you not like the updates at 11:15 pm showing that one candidate has a 750 vote lead with 2% of that State's precincts reporting.

Quote:This thread reminds me of that South Park where every one was in the ER after the Obama election. Keep thinking of Randy Marsh telling his boss to shove it because change was coming.

I'll be watching at home. With a bottle of Jack on standby in case it starts to look like it's going the wrong way.

Funny you mentioned that because I just started getting back into watching the South Park reruns.   nice call !!

Quote:I'll probably be asleep by the time all of the polls close (I work odd hours).

Nah this one will be over before the 11 o'clock news cycle

Quote:August special -- you're on top of the latest specials. I didn't even realize that !!!

The below pic was on their FB page.

That face you make when someone drinks your
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.facebook.com/pussers/'>Pusser's Rum</a> Painkiller!
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/phelpsface'>#phelpsface</a>

[Image: 13934996_10153597825562471_4213999876481...e=581A0A1F]

Love the Pain Killers. One of my favs..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016, 09:41 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:I will be watching on my couch with my wife and breaking down every single exit poll and demographic / county analysis until they declare a winner. Is a holiday like experience for me.
Somehow this does not surprise me. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

I will have to keep tabs online since I don't have regular TV. I guess I can hang out here since I know someone will make an ******Official Election Day Thread*****

Wow. I didn't know asterisks were considered "bad words."

Quote:Somehow this does not surprise me. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

I will have to keep tabs online since I don't have regular TV. I guess I can hang out here since I know someone will make an [BAD WORD REMOVED]**Official Election Day Thread[BAD WORD REMOVED]*

Went a little heavy handed and added one too many asterisks! Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wow. I didn't know asterisks were considered "bad words."

Three makes it official, any more and it gets filtered. Don't ask me why...I don't have filtered word list privileges! :teehee:

Quote:Three makes it official, any more and it gets filtered. Don't ask me why...I don't have filtered word list privileges! :teehee:

Thanks! I had no idea. Lol.

Quote:Nah this one will be over before the 11 o'clock news cycle

Of course it will, it usually goes:

Reporter: "It's 7am and this is WXYZ reporting live from here at Polling Station Bravo that just opened. Business is picking up as we see hundreds of Republican supporters lined up around the building to vote. We'll be here all day, back to you in the studio."

Studio: "We've just learned that the election has been called for the democrat. It's 7:01am, now lets check the weather and traffic."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 11:16 AM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I thought RJ invited is all over to his couch...

Though I think holing up in Eric's remote bunker may be safer...

Quote:I'm only going to join the Message Board House Party (at RJ's or Eric's) if we're guaranteed that a few Mods will be there to enforce our Code of Conduct Policy !!!

The Code of Conduct policy at my house is one must conduct one's self irresponsibly.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

From a lonely mountaintop. If I see a mushroom cloud, I will know Trump won.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:From a lonely mountaintop. If I see a mushroom cloud, I will know Trump won.

It's like the puff of white smoke when they elect a new pope!

Quote:It's like the puff of white smoke when they elect a new pope!

You know that's just them vapin and blowin the smoke out the chimney, right?

Quote:You know that's just them vapin and blowin the smoke out the chimney, right?

Hey, I'm just happy that's all they're blowin!! :woot:

Quote:Hey, I'm just happy that's all they're blowin!! :woot:

Boom.. Post of the year..

+1

Maybe I'll watch it properly, from my toilet

Quote:Maybe I'll watch it properly, from my toilet

Taking a Hillary?