Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies & exaggerations - par for the course?

Quote:Why don't you start another 10 or 12 threads about Trump, we clearly need more "Trump bad, I hate Trump" threads around here.

You must be fun at parties.

Seriously, did you actually read the article or did you just copy/paste your same comment to pad your post count?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You must be fun at parties.

Seriously, did you actually read the article or did you just copy/paste your same comment to pad your post count?

Better than trying to pad  my thread start count with repetitive nonsense.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Obama "founded" ISIS and "Crooked Hillary" is the co-founder.

Things you say when your campaign is a dumpster fire and you know nobody in your base will call you out for spouting complete manure.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 06:23 AM by lastonealive.)

He clearly doesn't want to be President.

He's had his required attention.

Quote:Obama "founded" ISIS and "Crooked Hillary" is the co-founder.

Things you say when your campaign is a dumpster fire and you know nobody in your base will call you out for spouting complete manure.

Total dumpster fire.  Stroud's avatar is looking more and more like a trump picture to me.

And the crazy thing is that if the GOP people actually nominated a semi normal candidate, they'd be up on Hillary by 10 points easy.  It just makes me shake my head.  

Quote:Obama "founded" ISIS and "Crooked Hillary" is the co-founder.

^Perfect example of people wanting to clean other people's homes while ignoring the filth in theirs..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:^Perfect example of people wanting to clean other people's homes while ignoring the filth in theirs..

Kotite's home may be filthy...  But at least it's still standing and not a smoldering heap of ash and hot garbage.... :whistling:

Quote:Kotite's home may be filthy... But at least it's still standing and not a smoldering heap of ash and hot garbage.... :whistling:

That's your home too, Ray..

Quote:That's your home too, Ray..

Like I said, it's got for walls and a roof.  Got central heatin' and I'm all right... yeah yeah yeah...

As for the other home...  it's a dumpster fire of hot garbage...  

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 07:26 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:^Perfect example of people wanting to clean other people's homes while ignoring the filth in theirs..
Sorry. I don't reside at Hillary Estates. But nice (typical lack of) effort.

But this is a perfect example of how people can't accept the fact a candidate they support keeps making comments that are not rooted in fact and feel the need to deflect instead of addressing what was said. You've made my point.

Is Trump telling the truth or lying?

Quote:Like I said, it's got for walls and a roof. Got central heatin' and I'm all right... yeah yeah yeah...

As for the other home... it's a dumpster fire of hot garbage...

Wait.. who paid for those walls?

I just wooshed 2 people with one post.. Kinda easy to do so I guess I shouldn't brag.

Quote:I just wooshed 2 people with one post.. Kinda easy to do so I guess I shouldn't brag.

So Obama did found ISIS and Hillary was the co-founder?

Way to whoosh past the validity of Trump's comments. You are priceless (as in your thoughts and opinions have no worth).

Quote:So Obama did found ISIS and Hillary was the co-founder?

Way to whoosh past the validity of Trump's comments. You are priceless (as in your thoughts and opinions have no worth).

Wow.. So I guess me and Hillary DO have something in common..

Quote:Wow.. So I guess me and Hillary DO have something in common..

You're both going through menopause?

All these posts and you can't acknowledge the man is spewing an outright lie. Deflect. Make dumb jokes. Ignore the statement. Speaks volumes. You'll believe, excuse or go along with anything he says.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Quote:You're both going through menopause?

Just as I thought, you know absolutely nothing about the human female body.. She's almost 70 years old, dingus..

"Stop pickin on my Momma"

Hahahaha

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 09:02 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:"Stop pickin on my Momma"

Hahahaha
Still deflecting. Your attempts to label me a Hillary lover are grossly misguided if you've read comments I have made about her elsewhere. But your mental limitations knee-jerk to this 3rd grade level word vomit (the gold standard for Trump supporters) while doing everything in your power to not answer the question. Since I point out a gross lie about a candidate, I must be blinded by adoration of Hillary. (She makes me want to hurl) Take off your helmet and answer the question.

Is Trump's statement true or false?

Quote:Still deflecting. Your attempts to label me a Hillary lover are grossly misguided if you've read comments I have made about her elsewhere. But your mental limitations knee-jerk to this 3rd grade level word vomit (the gold standard for Trump supporters) while doing everything in your power to not answer the question. Since I point out a gross lie about a candidate, I must be blinded by adoration of Hillary. (She makes me want to hurl) Take off your helmet and answer the question.

Is Trump's statement true or false?

100% true, sweet cheeks..