Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump kicks crying baby out of rally

It was kinda funny, just because what I've read of Trump is that he is easily distracted and not particularly empathetic to people not named Trump.  The week's events have proved it out.

By now, I don't expect Donald to empathize with a mother trying to soothe her child, so watching it unfold just made me chuckle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can you not face the fact that your candidate is an idiot and digging himself a deeper hole. Of course it doesn't matter to the loyalists, but any fence riders aren't being won over...and he needs them.

I love babies, I love crying beautiful babies...ha...you believe that? Get it outta here.

Getting in a lather? No. Just amazed at what comes out of his mouth. No need to keep foaming at the mouth in defending him.
I watched the entire video.  Not the spoon fed edited for purpose version that's got you all in a tizzy.

He was joking, but hey, whatever.  You fixate on the trivial stuff all you want.  It's what you've got to do to make Hillary Clinton palatable to vote for.  God knows if you have to look at facts, and actually look at her track record of corruption, or her track record of ineffectiveness in her previous roles, you'd probably be ordering your own trucker hat.  As long as you steer clear of facts related to Clinton, you'll be fine. 

"Kicks babies out!  Harrumph!"

You are EXACTLY the type of voter she has to depend upon to get elected.  Shiny objects will keep you plenty distracted. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 06:11 PM by rollerjag.)

The baby started it.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I think we can all agree that Obama is better than Trump at jokes right?

Quote:Can you not face the fact that your candidate is an idiot and digging himself a deeper hole. Of course it doesn't matter to the loyalists, but any fence riders aren't being won over...and he needs them.

I love babies, I love crying beautiful babies...ha...you believe that? Get it outta here.

Getting in a lather? No. Just amazed at what comes out of his mouth. No need to keep foaming at the mouth in defending him.

And again, the sad irony is that he's STILL a better candidate than Hillary.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I watched the entire video.  Not the spoon fed edited for purpose version that's got you all in a tizzy.

He was joking, but hey, whatever.  You fixate on the trivial stuff all you want.  It's what you've got to do to make Hillary Clinton palatable to vote for.  God knows if you have to look at facts, and actually look at her track record of corruption, or her track record of ineffectiveness in her previous roles, you'd probably be ordering your own trucker hat.  As long as you steer clear of facts related to Clinton, you'll be fine. 

"Kicks babies out!  Harrumph!"

You are EXACTLY the type of voter she has to depend upon to get elected.  Shiny objects will keep you plenty distracted.

Keep making excuses for a guy you look up to. Don't deflect on saying what I think of Clinton. I haven't defended her or made excuses. You are clearly blinded by partisanship and like a used car salesman, will try to sell your shtick regardless of content.

Support your guy. He's destroying your party. Go man go.

But defending every thing your boy does shows you are just like him. That's ok. Just not my type of character I'd share a beer with.

As far as shiny objects go..of course it won't work with those who are blind.

FBT? Fat Babies for Trump? No...that can't be it. Keep your kids at home.

Harrumph indeed.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:http://www.npr.org/2016/08/02/488395073/...t-of-rally

I would put this in the sideline, because this shouldn't get political.  I just find it absolutely hilarious that he would do this.  It's like I'm reading the onion, and then realize it's NOT the onion.  But he's a presidential candidate, so I'll put it in the Political Forum.

I don't see what the big deal is.  I assume you've been in a room with a crying/screaming baby.  How hard would it be to concentrate on holding a conversation?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:And again, the sad irony is that he's STILL a better candidate than Hillary.

Well then, he should win.

Would you like a small wager...or are you too important to the board as FBT says to risk no posting for a month or two?

Friendly wager..no posting for a month. Trump wins, I'm out for a month, Clintoon wins, and you, like the baby, are outta here for a month.

We can even restrict it to the Political board.

Once the season starts, we might want to agree on things on the Jags forum.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I don't see what the big deal is.  I assume you've been in a room with a crying/screaming baby.  How hard would it be to concentrate on holding a conversation?

Absolutely. How can anyone focus and keep their train of thought during such a crisis as a crying baby.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Absolutely. How can anyone focus and keep their train of thought during such a crisis as a crying baby.

It's not about losing focus or train of thought, it's about eliminating distractions in order to get a message out.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't see what the big deal is.  I assume you've been in a room with a crying/screaming baby.  How hard would it be to concentrate on holding a conversation?

I sympathize with Donald, he has enough trouble keeping a train of thought without distractions.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Let's see the Trump stans defend this one.

I actually love it.  How many pandering politicians hold a gooey baby and pretend to enjoy it?  Trump says what they're all thinking - OK, get this screaming kid outta here.  Priceless. 

Quote:I sympathize with Donald, he has enough trouble keeping a train of thought without distractions.

The cars on his train, however, are empty.
Blakes Life Matters

its kind of a funny video.  The quotes taken from it make it seem worse than it is.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I imagine Donald punted that baby across the street.

Kicks babies? Lies about his tax forms? Bad hair cut? What do you clowns see in this guy?

Quote:I sympathize with Donald, he has enough trouble keeping a train of thought without distractions.

So you agree that the crying baby was becoming a distraction?  Perhaps asking the mother to kindly go to a better place to calm the baby down was in fact a courteous thing to do?  It hardly fits the title of this thread since he didn't exactly "kick out a crying baby".

Quote:So you agree that the crying baby was becoming a distraction? Perhaps asking the mother to kindly go to a better place to calm the baby down was in fact a courteous thing to do? It hardly fits the title of this thread since he didn't exactly "kick out a crying baby".

Kinda fits the agenda of the dems.. Lets Make Stuff Up Again..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So you agree that the crying baby was becoming a distraction? Perhaps asking the mother to kindly go to a better place to calm the baby down was in fact a courteous thing to do? It hardly fits the title of this thread since he didn't exactly "kick out a crying baby".

Shows lack of sympathy for females- like it or not

Quote:I imagine Donald punted that baby across the street.

Kicks babies? Lies about his tax forms? Bad hair cut? What do you clowns see in this guy?

I just wanna ogle his wife & daughter for 8 years.  Got a better reason for voting?  Me neither.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 08:56 PM by Vino.)

Quote:I love seeing what the lefties get themselves all worked up into a lather over.  I guess it makes sense when you have to blindly support that corrupt nominee of yours.  I know it still stings that all that feeling of the Bern amounted to nothing more than another case of the Clintons. 
I keep seeing this. Who on the real left is "blindly following" Clinton? I like how political ideology warriors on both sides strawman the other and act like the other side is the only one that does it.

Donald Trump is a buffoon. How does that make those on the right look who are blindly following him? And most of the right actually IS doing that, which is the ironic part.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."