Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will lead the team in TDs? (non-QB)
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns
Marqise Lee
Julius Thomas
Marcedes Lewis
TJ Yeldon
Chris Ivory
[Show Results]

Season Totals Vol. 1

Quote:I gotta funny feeling Julius Thomas gonna have a big year....

I think he scores 8 TDs in 2016 and has 700 to 800 yards.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think he scores 8 TDs in 2016 and has 700 to 800 yards.
I was thinking 650 and 6-7 TDs - but I like your prediction better.

Quote:that was a fun pole
I'm gonna try this tonight.

"Hey wifey! Wanna take a fun pole? It'll only take you a few minutes"

I voted with the consensus as well. I didn't read the names just clicked the ones that had the most votes.

Thomas- tough choice over Arob

Gipson

Marks- I would have taken Odrick if he were an option, because I think the rookies start slower than anticipated. I think one of the remaining vets get the most sacks due to being familiar with the scheme and reduced reps keeping them explosive throughout the game. I don't think Jackson will take it, but will have a good year of pressure and taking on doubles.

Quote:I think he scores 8 TDs in 2016 and has 700 to 800 yards.
i think 900yd 9-10 td..

Quote:i think 900yd 9-10 td..

Wow. I'll take that for sure.

I'm assuming the person who voted for Myles Jack to lead the team in sack has never actually seen Jack play.

JT

Tashaun

Malik