Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will lead the team in TDs? (non-QB)
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns
Marqise Lee
Julius Thomas
Marcedes Lewis
TJ Yeldon
Chris Ivory
[Show Results]

Season Totals Vol. 1

Let's play the new, fun game of projecting some season stat leaders by consensus.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Appears I voted with the consensus (as of now) for all three.

Quote:Appears I voted with the consensus (as of now) for all three.
Same here.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2016, 01:57 PM by astrorenegade.)

Thomas for TDs, I believe he and Blake will have improved chemistry and Thomas will be healthy. He'll beat out AR15 by just a little.

I'm going with Ramsey because rookie corners win a lot when there's no tape on them and vets test their skill by throwing a lot at them. He'll win a few and end with 3-5 ints.

Fowler..... better be by a lot too

seems I went with the consensus so far as well. I do hope that Ivory has enough Touchdowns that we are talking about it, and that Ngakoue affects the QB enough that we are talking about that as well. Purely from a 'Last line of defense' position, Gipson should lead in INTs.

It must be poll season.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I went with the consensus as well. But it was a toss up for me between ARob and JT
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I voted Poz because it's a fun pole.  And it might piss a few off.

Sacks will be the real wildcard this season.  I don't care who gets the most as long as the team numbers continue to improve from the past.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I voted Poz because it's a fun pole. And it might [BAD WORD REMOVED] a few off.

Sacks will be the real wildcard this season. I don't care who gets the most as long as the team numbers continue to improve from the past.
that was a fun pole

Quote:I don't care who gets the most as long as the team numbers continue to improve from the past.

Agreed with one little caveat. I would like to see SOMEONE hit double digits. Don't really care who, but I'll be pulling for Fowler you be the guy.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hurns

Cyp

Marks.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I voted for House. I think with an improved pass rush, pass break ups become ints.

Hurns

Gipson

Fowler Jr.

Quote:Hurns

Gipson

Fowler Jr.
I voted the same and Hurns is the most likely one to be wrong

Quote:I voted the same and Hurns is the most likely one to be wrong

The tds are definitely the hardest to judge. Gipson has a track record of INTs. Fowler is going to be our #1 Leo so he SHOULD be the logical choice.

On offense there are so many options it's hard to say with any degree of certainty.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I voted for Julius because I really think he will build chemistry with BB5 and get a lot of RDZ looks this season.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Let's play the new, fun game of projecting some season stat leaders by consensus.

Can you do one for yards with Ivory and Yeldon ....Hurns and Arob.....Thomas and Lewis for TDs... tackles for Telvin and Poz...picks for House and Ramsey

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 10:30 AM by Yo Boy.)

I gotta funny feeling Julius Thomas gonna have a big year....

I get funny feeling too.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 01:46 AM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Julius Thomas (he and bottles gonna be fun to watch)..

Tashaun gipson (guy plays with grit and attitude)..

Dante fowler (coming back with a vengeance.. Potential is thru the roof)..