Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey is a shut down CB

Quote:Elliott will be very good behind that Offensive Line... and make Tony Romo better... I wouldnt say that they are stupid rather that they felt Elliott had more potential to help them than Ramsey..

I think Ramsey has the potential to be the best cornerback in the NFL by his 3 year....

Rules very strongly favor offense.  They asked Elliott how he can help a poor defense on the local news and he said you run the football, you kill the clock.  So yeah he helps them and I was thrilled they didn't take the guy that is more suited for our team.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jalen Ramsey for us?!!  No way!!   Big happy here..  This was the guy I wanted more than any other!!

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...163a83aacb

Got to love it!

Sexton is the epitome of the word Schmuck.

Our days with cornerback issues are offically over. So glad Jalen Ramsey is a Jaguar. He was a beast at FSU.

Can he shut down the Allens?

Quote:Can he shut down the Allens?
Good question.

That should be fun to watch in training camp.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Good question.

That should be fun to watch in training camp.

Doubt it. Hurns burned him bad years prior.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Doubt it. Hurns burned him bad years prior.
So when he was a freshman? Cool story.

Stop with the hate already.

I am not hating. We have a great SS for many years to come. Its a win win. And maybe in Gus scheme a great corner. To be seen.

#Gojags

Quote:I am not hating. We have a great SS for many years to come. Its a win win. And maybe in Gus scheme a great corner. To be seen.
You are hating. Big time.

Why bring up the fact that Ramsey got burned by Hurns when he was a freshman? No reason to unless you don't like Ramsey. 

Quote:Doubt it. Hurns burned him bad years prior.
That must have been the year Ramsey helped his team win a national championship--as a freshman.

Because was asked originally how he is against Speed Receivers. And since I moderated Canes Shades podcast. Or sports radio show.

Know all about the rivaliry

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 11:50 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:That must have been the year Ramsey helped his team win a national championship--as a freshman.
Yall like to twist things. And try to turn it into I said Ramsey is trash. Which I never did.

I just believe he he is more suited as a SS. And will be there. With many other Coaches in the league if Gus gets fired.

Which is not a bad thing. However if in Gus scheme that type of corner works. Then he will excell.

Sorry I am real and not just follow media hype.

It is a win win for us.

#Gojags

Quote:Yall like to twist things. And try to turn it into I said Ramsey is trash. Which I never did.

I just believe he he is more suited as a SS. And will be there. With many other Coaches in the league if Gus gets fired.

Which is not a bad thing. However if in Gus scheme that type of corner works. Then he will excell.

Sorry I am real and not just follow media hype.

It is a win win for us.
"Sorry I am real"

bahahaha Classic.

I had my doubts about Ramsey being a great to elite FS. But I have no doubt of him being an elite cornerback within the Jags scheme. He has always shown to be a great boundary cornerback with his length and speed. His ability to press and recover will finally give us the corner that doesnt have to give up a 10 yard cushion.

Playing him at SS would not maximize his physical talents. The kid is a freak with endless range. Why limit him.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 11:59 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

And I hope in Gus scheme Ramsey excels.

#Gojags

I'm not getting why people think he is more suited as a safety. While he was disruptive in blitz situations, he had a horrible habit of looking in the backfield too much. He wasn't aggressive as they showed last night. That was routine when he was at safety. He often got out of position. I actually think Ramsey wouldn't be a good safety at all. I do think he has shutdown corner ability. I think he's perfect in this system. Sure he was things to work on. He'll have good and bad times as a rookie at corner. But the future is bright.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 12:02 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Because in several games he bit on qb fakes. And missed his guys in back of end zone. And all Nfl qbs are masters in pump fakes. And the great ones. dont stare down receivers either.

#Gojags

Quote:Because in several games he bit on qb fakes. And missed his guys in back of end zone. And all Nfl qbs are masters in pump fakes. And the great ones. dont stare down receivers either.

Wait til NFL coaches get his hands on him. The guy is only going to get better.

And I agree he most certainly can get much better. And hopefully his balls skills to be a playmaker improve as well!

Im excited to have Ramsey.

#Gojags