Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey is a shut down CB

Already the best CB in the division.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The second coming of prrriimmee tiiiimmeee

I have to agree with this.

Hopkins will not murder us again.

It has always been Jalen Ramsey at #5 for me and it is the first time the Jaguars drafted a guy I wanted in the first round since being a fan for so many years...

Happy, no.. Excited!

GO JAGS!

the cowboys are idiots.  shutdown corner>>>>>star rb

Quote:Already the best CB in the division.

Vontae Davis is elite. I like Ramsey but I wouldn't put him ahead of Davis...

Quote:the cowboys are idiots.  shutdown corner>>>>>star rb

Elliott will be very good behind that Offensive Line... and make Tony Romo better... I wouldnt say that they are stupid rather that they felt Elliott had more potential to help them than Ramsey..

I think Ramsey has the potential to be the best cornerback in the NFL by his 3 year....

He is a disruptive corner, tackling safety and blitzing defensive back.

Watch and enjoy (do not pigeon-hole him),

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

They were burned on Morris Claiborne, so they went with a starting RB that can step in and rush for 1200 yards.

However they are crazy for not picking Prime Time Jr.

He's done nothing yet. Ranking him above guys that are proven is moronic. I hope he is a star. But be real here.

He is the best CB in the AFC South.

Quote:He's done nothing yet. Ranking him above guys that are proven is moronic. I hope he is a star. But be real here.
this, he needs to prove it first.

Quote:Already the best CB in the division.

As great as House & Prince (Giants) played last year & their careers I don't think either was ever ranked as a Top 10 CB in the NFL...

but Jalen Ramsey has that kind of potential if not his rookie year by his 2nd..

I love him.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Me 2 @FgallosJAGS.. and everyone in the stadium tonight!  LOL

I can see some people giving the Titans a higher draft grade (depending on what they had to give up to trade back into the draft) since they got the player that they may have wanted /needed when having the 1st overall pick & yet gained picks.. while some will say Tunsil was the best LT by far (He does have tons of drama, including the photo on his own twitter account of him allegedly smoking weed).

I still think the Jaguars had the best grade so far because they not only got the best player in the draft (athlete overall at the combine) whom is a premium position without the Tunsil drama, but he was a guy that they had really wanted months before the draft & thought that he would never fall to them & didn't want to give away the farm for a non-qb role guy.

First Round so far Jaguars

A+++

Quote:I love him.

Hey get a room... jk

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...163a83aacb

Got to love it!

Hope Gus wraps him in bubble wrap for mini-camp.