Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Updated version of our Core Players

Quote:Offense - Bortles , Linder, Arob , Julius Thomas 

Defense - Telvin , Malik Jackson , Gipson 

These are our true "premier" players  IMO. 

Honorable mentions to Hurns, Colvin, Marks , Yeldon , Cann and House. These are the good and young but not quite there yet players. 

Side-note - Though most would consider all of these core players nearly all of them have missed major playtime due to injury. 
Man you're trippin because hurns has to be part of the core players list.

[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe house ?

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:Maybe house ?

I like House alot but I consider him more of a really good #2 CB. He's our Brian Williams/Kenny Wright but we haven't found our Rashean Mathis yet.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

If I could only pick 10 it'd look something like this:

Offense:

Bortles

Robinson

Linder

Hurns

Yeldon

Defense:

Telvin

Malik

Gipson

House

Fowler

Quote:If I could only pick 10 it'd look something like this:

Offense:

Bortles

Robinson

Linder

Hurns

Yeldon

Defense:

Telvin

Malik

Gipson

House

Fowler

This is an EXCELLENT list. I second this.

Offense - Blake Bortles (duh), Linder, Cann, Parnell, Ivory/Yeldon, (hopefully Center Ryan Kelly in the 2nd round), Allen Robinson & Allen Hurns, TE Thomas or Lewis depending on package (Receiving vs Blocking)

Defense- Jackson (duh you dont pay that kind of money to sit on the bench), Marks (if healthy-depending on package) Miller (if package NT required), Odrick (rotates out with Fowler), Smith, Poz & House (always on the field), Prince (always if healthy unless Jalen Ramsey drafted & does better), Gipson (always)

Quote:Offense - Bortles , Linder, Arob , Julius Thomas

Defense - Telvin , Malik Jackson , Gipson

These are our true "premier" players IMO.

Honorable mentions to Hurns, Colvin, Marks , Yeldon , Cann and House. These are the good and young but not quite there yet players.

Side-note - Though most would consider all of these core players nearly all of them have missed major playtime due to injury.

Hurns went for 1k and double digit TDs, even though he missed time.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2016, 11:00 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Quote:Odrick(rotates out with Fowler)
LOL

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/a...id=2543817

How on Earth did he go undrafted (Allen Hurns)?  

Draft Projection
Round 7-Priority free agent

Wow I bet all the other NFL teams wished they had drafted him now...

Quote:LOL

The $8.5 million average makes Odrick the league's fourth-highest paid defensive tackle. -RotoWorld

If you don't think Odrick is a core player I think you should explain why not...

He was moved around a lot last year while learning a new defensive scheme and yet still got 5.5 sacks & a key Forced Fumble...

Quote:The $8.5 million average makes Odrick the league's fourth-highest paid defensive tackle. -RotoWorld

If you don't think Odrick is a core player I think you should explain why not...

He was moved around a lot last year while learning a new defensive scheme and yet still got 5.5 sacks & a key Forced Fumble...

You said Odrick would switch out with Fowler.

Quote:Whats is the purpose of this??

i assume the purpose of this is to kill time during the offseason

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/allen-hurns?id=2543817'>http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/allen-hurns?id=2543817</a>

How on Earth did he go undrafted (Allen Hurns)? Draft Projection

Had a torn meniscus. Kick him to the curb with Jack
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:i assume the purpose of this is to kill time during the offseason

Ahhh to kill time! Is it working lol?

Where's our albino tiger?

Quote:Where's our albino tiger?

LOL ..... i'm coming to think when a coach refers to you as the albino tiger, it's not necessarily a good thing.

Quote:Man you're trippin because hurns has to be part of the core players list.

Perhaps I'm a bit biased because Julius Thomas was hurt and slow last year but if I had my choice, I'd probably take Hurns over JT if I had to decide between the two.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/allen-hurns?id=2543817'>http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/allen-hurns?id=2543817</a>

How on Earth did he go undrafted (Allen Hurns)? Draft Projection

It says he's a bad route runner... He's by far the best route runner on the team......

Oh AND it basically calls him soft. Sheesh. Do they just make stuff up or did he wake up once he got a paycheck?

Quote:It says he's a bad route runner... He's by far the best route runner on the team......

Oh AND it basically calls him soft. Sheesh. Do they just make stuff up or did he wake up once he got a paycheck?

The Miami QBs sucked.  The WRs weren't running bad routes, it's just they were trying to chase balls that were being thrown all over the place.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 04:28 PM by Buccal_Up.)

Offense - Bortles, AR15, Hurns, Linder, Cann, JT

Defense - Telvin Smith, House, Poz, Odrick, Miller, Marks [if he returns to form]

Didn't include any of the new additions since I haven't yet seen how they perform, but hoping that Jackson, Gipson, & Ivory really contribute. Same goes for Fowler and our new draftees

Really hoping that Cyp and Joeckel turn it on this year, there were times they looked good but it hasn't been consistent enough for me to consider them core