Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do Jag fans deserve QB Blake Bortles?

Sure, the team's paying him aren't they?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we deserve him for sure we've been through alot but I think other teams fans an even alot of our own don't truly realize what we've got I had a dude tell me the other day manziel would sign an start for us an we always pick up scraps from Cleveland lol Brown's fans are losin it

Just had a potluck, ate a ton of smoked brisket, carne adovada, and then dove into the pasta and chicken wings!

Do I deserve a bowel movement and a nap?

I think we all know the answer to that...

Stay thirsty, my friends...

(Food coma setting in)

Quote:I heard Steelers fans bash Big Ben early in his career after a bad game, wanting to trade him. Fans are irrational.

EXACTLY !!   I WAS GOING TO POST THE EXACT SAME THING.

[Image: deserve.png]

Quote:EXACTLY !! I WAS GOING TO POST THE EXACT SAME THING.
early in his career lol I live in Pitt they still do it every year lol

I wouldn't mind knowing what we did to be exposed to the extremes of suckness that this thread is.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

You guys sound like kindergarteners. Heck I remember when Dolphin fans would trash Marino. There's a lot to like about Blake.

I am a middle class white male, I deserve everything in life.

Quote:[Image: deserve.png]

That's the mentality of the younger generation.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mmm Smoked Brisket sounds mmm....

After "Blaine time", Jaguar fans do deserve Bortles, and they deserve better play at our end of the field from Bortles.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I admit I get frustrated when he throws an INT.  But it's all good.

Quote:That's the mentality of the younger generation.

Grampa Simpson has spoken.

Quote:Mmm Smoked Brisket sounds mmm....

After "Blaine time", Jaguar fans do deserve Bortles, and they deserve better play at our end of the field from Bortles.
so what do you think of his play? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

He's the hero Jacksonville deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

After all the terrible luck and decision making of the Gene Smith era...you're damn straight we deserve Blake Bortles!  Karma.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Deserve ain't got nothing to do with it
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I admit I get frustrated when he throws an INT.  But it's all good.

No, it's not all good.  Touchdown = good, interception =  bad.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Everybody here loves him.
You have to wait for it, the haters come out sooner or later.

Quote:Why do these threads exist?

Mind numbingly stupid premise.

Because we can only make so many draft threads in a week

Quote:Sure, the team's paying him aren't they?

He's a professional athlete in a dangerous sport of course he is getting paid.

However the amount should probably be more & might be after this season is over.

http://overthecap.com/position/quarterback/

His guaranteed rookie salary was only $420,000 and last season it was $1,358,855  (keep in mind all the threads about Josh Norman being signed he wants at least $17 mill a year)

Keep in mind Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Nick Noles, Brock Osweiler, Alex Smith, RG3, and many other QBs that haven't proven to be as good as Blake make more than him.