Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just so you all know!

It's all good Wolf. It's a good strategy though. Just keep the bar low my friend. When the Jaguars are in the play-offs you can look back at this with a smile and be happy they proved you wrong.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Outside of our division which includes a home game in London vs the Colts, the Jaguars are facing a slew of potential playoff contenders. They have home games against the Packers, Raiders, Broncos, Vikings and Ravens, and road games vs the Chiefs, Bills, Chargers, Bears and Lions. This should be a fun season as the Jaguars appear dramatically improved, but the schedule sure isn't cutting them any breaks.

The good thing is that a majority of the more difficult opponents are at home (IMO,, and going by what those teams were last season which could change). Playing those teams in Jax instead of out West and in the bitter North (if they schedule late) is a great opportunity.

Even though the schedule looks difficult, at least it's alot more "fun" this year.

"im not trying to be negative"

then predicts a 2 win season for a team that couldn't have the arrow pointed any more upward......

My dad said he thinks Jags will have a great looking offensse if everyone stays healty,but the defense still has a long way to go.  Screwdriver you mised the rest of the post here were i said the team let me down last season. I said 6-10,and they couldn't even win 6 they came up a game short.  Not only that the 6th win would'v been from sweeping the tittians which the team was better then tittians.,and what do they do but go,and lose to worst HC in nfl history.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Damn them tittians
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Should have hired Fisher
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think we will go 7-9 and Gus will end up finishing that last year of his contract. It just seems like the Jaguars thing to do. Everyone will be kind of annoyed disappointed, but there will be just enough improvement that you can justify keeping Bradley another year. Then playoffs 2017

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I think we will go 7-9 and Gus will end up finishing that last year of his contract. It just seems like the Jaguars thing to do. Everyone will be kind of annoyed disappointed, but there will be just enough improvement that you can justify keeping Bradley another year. Then playoffs 2017
That would be typical Jags luck; go out and play bad enough so that none of the fans are satisfied, but just good enough to keep the pieces that have been holding the team back. Or to put it another way; bad enough that we are only, at best, 'middle of the pack', but good enough to knock us out of getting any top draft picks.

Go Jags!

Quote:My dad said he thinks Jags will have a great looking offensse if everyone stays healty,but the defense still has a long way to go. Screwdriver you mised the rest of the post here were i said the team let me down last season. I said 6-10,and they couldn't even win 6 they came up a game short. Not only that the 6th win would'v been from sweeping the tittians which the team was better then tittians.,and what do they do but go,and lose to worst HC in nfl history.

Mularkie is better than GLGBadley.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Mularkie is better than GLGBadley.

I'm not going to pretend that Gus is a great HC, but he's far better than Mularkey whose very voice lulls those who hear it to sleep.

'02

Quote:I said 6-10 we went 5-11. To make things worse we lost a game to worst HC in nfl history Mike Murlurkly. your a bad HC if you lose to him. Anyways due to them letting me down so bad last season,i am expecting a complete let down even more this year. We will due good to win 2 games this upcomeing season.

P.S. I am not trying to be negtiave,im not going to set myself up for a let down again this season,so im setting the bar low.

So with these factors and this logic, we will win just 1 game this season
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I'm not going to pretend that Gus is a great HC, but he's far better than Mularkey whose very voice lulls those who hear it to sleep.

Really?

MM record 18-39 Win % .316 He had a worse Jags team that Bradley BTW

Bradley 12-36 Win % .250

Bradley is one of the worst in the NFL.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

The Jaguar fan in me sees us getting to 10-11 wins if we shock a few teams. The realist in me sees 5-6 wins, so I think its fair to assume anywhere between there.. 7-9 wins is a realistic goal and anything less should be a major disappointment and heads should roll. 

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016, 02:41 PM by P. Haze.)

Can't believe people think Bradley is a better coach than Murlarkey and are actually serious when saying it. You literally have no grounds to stand on with your argument but still throw that out there as truth. The Jaguars have one of the worst coaches of all time but blind faith and homerism make others say different. No credibility. The Jags weren't 5-11 bad last year, the coach assisted in that a lot. The Saints almost had the worst defense of all time and still came up 2 games better than Gus' crew. He won't get another head coaching job after he is fired from here.

I had the team at 7-9.  The team's schedule was the easiest in North American Pro sports.  So even the injuries to Fowler, Linder, etc, 5-11 was not acceptable. 

For this season, this team should win 9 games.  Any less and Gus will be selling insurance in 2017

Got my Teal Shades on! 10-6 Go Jags!
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I said 6-10 we went 5-11. To make things worse we lost a game to worst HC in nfl history Mike Murlurkly.  your a bad HC if you lose to him. Anyways due to them letting me down so bad last season,i am expecting a complete let down even more this year. We will due good to win 2 games this upcomeing season.  

P.S. I am not trying to be negtiave,im not going to set myself up for a let down again this season,so im setting the bar low.  

Hey Wolfie -- you let your dad know that we're in for one helluva season this year.

Tell him to pack up his Jags gear, get the car started, and get ready to go out to those sports bars and watch the Jags give us a great experience this fall.

Order your fish, order your tacos, heck, order fish tacos if you want.  This year, your dad will be so happy about throwing down $70+ dollars on a Sunday when you're all driving home after watching another Jags victory !!

Enjoy !!!

Quote:Really?

MM record 18-39 Win % .316 He had a worse Jags team that Bradley BTW

Bradley 12-36 Win % .250

Bradley is one of the worst in the NFL.

By your logic, Bortles is a terrible quarterback. It's just not the case. You will obviously be very surprised with the coming results this fall. People paying attention will not.

Quote:By your logic, Bortles is a terrible quarterback. It's just not the case. You will obviously be very surprised with the coming results this fall. People paying attention will not.

QBs have other stats besides wins and losses to go by. We know Bortles is a stud because he set franchise records in his 2nd year and it's clear watching him play that he is big time.

Coaches, on the other hand, are measured by wins and losses. Dopey Gus has one of the worst records in NFL history and it's clear watching him mismanage timeouts, game situations and how undisciplined his defense is that he is a dud of a coach.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Has there EVER, in the history of the offseason, been a time when people thought we DID NOT get better?

Regards................the Chiefjag