Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just so you all know!

I said 6-10 we went 5-11. To make things worse we lost a game to worst HC in nfl history Mike Murlurkly.  your a bad HC if you lose to him. Anyways due to them letting me down so bad last season,i am expecting a complete let down even more this year. We will due good to win 2 games this upcomeing season.  

P.S. I am not trying to be negtiave,im not going to set myself up for a let down again this season,so im setting the bar low.  

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

9-7 or bust!!!!!!!
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Okay

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I said 6-10 we went 5-11. To make things worse we lost a game to worst HC in nfl history Mike Murlurkly.  your a bad HC if you lose to him. Anyways due to them letting me down so bad last season,i am expecting a complete let down even more this year. We will due good to win 2 games this upcomeing season.  

P.S. I am not trying to be negtiave,im not going to set myself up for a let down again this season,so im setting the bar low.  

Are you sure Wolf?  I was pretty sure you predicted 16 wins last year.  Don't forget though, although we lost to Tennessee, we also did beat them once.  Have hope my man!

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

See, the beautiful thing about having talent is that the players will win you games REGARDLESS of the coaching staff. We have even more talent this year, and more experience for our young players. There's no way we have less wins than last year, its just not possible. (Knocks on wood)

Who gives a rats [BLEEP]?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The coaching staff has gotten better with the new additions.  The talent has gotten better with the new free agents, and with the experience the young guys have gotten the past couple of seasons.  This team is going to surprise folks next season, but not anyone who has bothered to pay attention even remotely. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Why

What does your dad say?
Huh

The draft already happened?

Quote:Okay
This.

no the draft didn't happen,but free agengy did. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

7-9 at beast (I wouldn't be shocked if it is worse) because Bradley is still the HC. If we had a good one I'd say 10-6.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We will never win more than 5 games with Gus loosey goosey Bradley as our coach. Even if we eat the salmon.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

That's up to you SW but don't throw the baby out with the dish water. I don't anticipate that we'll do worse than last season (knock on wood) but I do temper my expectations to be reasonable. I'm 'hoping' for an 8-8 season, though I wouldn't be too disappointed with 7-9. This is the forth year of a total overhaul of the team and this is the season in which we should, realistically, be expecting to start seeing the payoff for years of patience. Don't get me wrong; I'm not screeming 'playoff's or bust', but I expect to see it all start to come together this season. 8-8 is not an unrealistic expectation, especially in our division. Will we achieve it? We'll see.

This team wouldn't have been so crappy if someone didn't spill their soda..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm predicting at least 8 wins and to be in contention for the division in December.

I'm hoping for 8 wins so we can finally have a non-losing season. I'd like to say more, but keep in mind who our opponents are. Outside of our division which includes a home game in London vs the Colts, the Jaguars are facing a slew of potential playoff contenders. They have home games against the Packers, Raiders, Broncos, Vikings and Ravens, and road games vs the Chiefs, Bills, Chargers, Bears and Lions. This should be a fun season as the Jaguars appear dramatically improved, but the schedule sure isn't cutting them any breaks.

'02

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2016, 12:00 PM by JackCity.)

I had a long whiskey induced dream last night that we win our first game ,27- 20 something and that Yeldon only rushes for 25 yards.

Sad that even in my wildest dreams we only barely win.

Yes, I am drinking the teal Koolaid this off season.  There are too many solid improvements and impactul returnees; this team should have a minimum of 8-9 wins.  The teal wading pool that all the other teams have splashed through is gone, the teal tidal wave is coming and will bring some hurt.