Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump's Ohio Speech @ 10:56 AM EST on 3/12/2016

Quote:I actually dislike both of them too. I know it is hard for you to rationalize that someone who isn't a liberal or neo con could dislike your favorite cult leader.

Going by the numbers, he's not just mine now, is he? Smile
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Going by the numbers, he's not just mine now, is he? Smile
Lots of people like the Real Housewives of (insert city). 

Quote:Lots of people like the Real Housewives of (insert city).

Lots of people tired of seeing this country fold like a cheap napkin too..

Quote:Lots of people tired of seeing this country fold like a cheap napkin too..
Until Trump says something of substance, I don't know if he would fold like a napkin or really do anything.

Quote:Lots of people tired of seeing this country fold like a cheap napkin too..

Come on when had trump stood behind anything ? This is the guy you think will have the backbone to turn the country around? A guy that has literally taking both sides of every major issue?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

He doesn't even have the backbone to stick behind his like of single payer health. Just ignored that because it doesn't play well to the votes he's getting from the great unwashed.

Quote:Oh my gosh. Is that a godfather quote?

Yes, us crazy liberals also have good taste in movies!  I'm not sitting her watching Sex and the City or the Devine sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...

Quote:Because a man is not a man unless he can quote The Godfather.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

What does that even mean?  When have we folded like a napkin?  Was it when we invaded a soverign country to kill Osama Bin Ladin?  Was it when we got a whole bunch of countries to help do our dirty work and take out Quadafi in Lybia?  

And before you mention Iraq, remember that Bush signed the Status of Forces Agreement, and Iraq wanted us out anyways, and that Trump was not for the Iraq War anyways.  We still have thousands of troops in Afganastan, and Obama has been deporting undocumented immigrants at a levels as high or higher than under W.Bush (though I just read that deportations are leveling off or even decreasing, this could be for many reasons and is only a recent event so that blows up the "tired of folding" argument because how can you be tired of something that has just become a trend?)

So if you could give me a couple examples of how we are folding, that would help me understand this arguement.

Were are more committed to climate control policy than desyroyong isis. Its really indefensible anchor. Do we have to go much further?

Quote:What does that even mean? When have we folded like a napkin? Was it when we invaded a soverign country to kill Osama Bin Ladin? Was it when we got a whole bunch of countries to help do our dirty work and take out Quadafi in Lybia?

And before you mention Iraq, remember that Bush signed the Status of Forces Agreement, and Iraq wanted us out anyways, and that Trump was not for the Iraq War anyways. We still have thousands of troops in Afganastan, and Obama has been deporting undocumented immigrants at a levels as high or higher than under W.Bush (though I just read that deportations are leveling off or even decreasing, this could be for many reasons and is only a recent event so that blows up the "tired of folding" argument because how can you be tired of something that has just become a trend?)

So if you could give me a couple examples of how we are folding, that would help me understand this arguement.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/16-reasons-why-the-united-states-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket_05212014'>http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/16-reasons-why-the-united-states-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket_05212014</a>

One origami crane, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all..

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 11:25 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/16-reasons-why-the-united-states-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket_05212014'>http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/16-reasons-why-the-united-states-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket_05212014</a>

One origami crane, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all..

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13.3333px;">Wow that's  a stupid "article".  This is what's wrong with the conservative party too.  Just about everything in that "article". 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:

Wow that's a stupid "article". This is what's wrong with the conservative party too. Just about everything in that "article".

I guess facts are stupid.. And I agree, party affiliation sucks..

Folks, its fine if you're an ostrich. We understand if you're scared of real change. But, inevitably, it may just happen very soon. Hillary's bosom is pure toxicity and her campaign is nothing more than a 3rd Obama term..

Quote:I guess facts are stupid.. And I agree, party affiliation sucks..

A lot of those aren't problems at all.  Some of them are.  The fact that politics can be bought and sold, the fact that we're being constantly monitored, and the militarization of police.  But a number of those go against the first amendment.  It's not a problem at all that more and more people are choosing to be non-religious.  The first amendment allows people to choose their religion (or choose not to have a religion at all).  It's a freedom that we all have.  And it's good that we do.  I can't imagine what this country would be like if it were like the middle east where they execute you for having no religion, or a different religion.  Also accepting the theory of evolution?  Really?  That's a bad thing?  Accepting a valid scientific theory is far from a bad thing.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Folks, its fine if you're an ostrich. We understand if you're scared of real change. But, inevitably, it may just happen very soon. Hillary's bosom is pure toxicity and her campaign is nothing more than a 3rd Obama term..
So you're buying into the real change thing again huh? Oh..real change this time. ok... Wallbash

This was the time for the GOP to take the White House. But I'm guessing the Don has derailed that. Cant win with a totally fractured party.

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Were are more committed to climate control policy than desyroyong isis. Its really indefensible anchor. Do we have to go much further?

I'm not sure I'd characterize deciding not to invade Syria as folding. I mean, do you really characterize policy positions on climate change and a quagmire of a potential 3rd middle east invasion as folding?

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016, 10:23 AM by UCF Knight.)

As a staunch Republican, listening to Donald Trump makes me cringe.  He stands for absolutely nothing.  He goes on stage and belittles his opponents and that's the only thing that people are able to stand behind.  He's going to blow up ISIS, but he really has no idea how he's going to do it.  If in some crazy world he were president he would have to rely on all the people he is now putting down to actually make those decisions.

While the other Republican candidates may not be perfect, they at least have an idea of how to run an office.

Two first term senators with no executive experience... Kasich has more experience but the countrt is in no mood to send a quarter million troops to syria for regime change.

Trumps plan is pretty simple, let the generals who know how to knock tge hell out of isis knock the hell out of isis.

Quote:I'm not sure I'd characterize deciding not to invade Syria as folding. I mean, do you really characterize policy positions on climate change and a quagmire of a potential 3rd middle east invasion as folding?

We could have destroyed them in their infancy. 150 billion to iran for them to buy more rockets and fund hamas. Open borders. Libya is in the hands of isis. Etc.

Quote:Two first term senators with no executive experience... Kasich has more experience but the countrt is in no mood to send a quarter million troops to syria for regime change.

Trumps plan is pretty simple, let the generals who know how to knock tge hell out of isis knock the hell out of isis.

You can't pull the experience card and then support trump lol. It's just as ironic as the Obama was never executive crowd now calling for a guy that's never held any office, I thought Obamas lack of experience was a big flaw, guess he had to much experience?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]