Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump's Ohio Speech @ 10:56 AM EST on 3/12/2016

Trump begins with platitudes for Ohio....

Trump expresses how awesome the gathering is, and how the media doesn't ever capture how awesome his gatherings are.  Trump explains his thoughts on the Chicago demonstration.  Explains that the Trump backers were the victims, the protesters were a disgrase and were professionals.  Trump was able to tell his people not to go...  Trump made the decision to not go.  Explains that it was the smart move because things would have been rough if he let his people go to Chicago.  

Trump mentions the wall. People in OHIO go nuts.  Build that wall, OHIO whites go nuts.  Who's gonna pay for the wall?  MEXICO~!+!!++!+!++!+!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Marco is a wimp.  Cruz is a liar.  Trump won South Carolina

Trump has the Evangelical vote.  You know why?  Trump loves the Evangelicals.  You know why?  Because WE LOVE THE EVANGELICALS.

You know why?  Cuz Ted Cruz is a LIAR!!!!

A LIAR!!!!

WE DON'T LIKE LIARS!!!!!

Little Marco and LYING TED!!!! They have no energy.  I'm here to get us all together.  Believe me.

Bernie, but Bernie, he's trying to attack you Trump voters.  TRUMP VOTERS ARE GREAT!!!  

BERNIE, BERNIE THAT COMMUNIST!!!!!  (BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!)

Everyone loves me.  My people are GREAT, my people behave.  We love all you guys!!!    But we have MOVE ON DOT ORG...  (BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

WE hate the Move-on people. 

I'm gonna be great...  I WISH OBAMA was gonna be a uniter.  But I'm gonna have to do it.  The whole USA sucks because I wasn't doing business for America our Jobs are sucked away-- the military sucks, our border is sucksors and we have a divided country, so let me just tell you.  The blacks and whites hate eachother.   Look at the politicians, the democrats hate republicans... And if anyone doesn't get it, just throw them the hell out... That's OK  (CROWD GOES WILD)

(CNN CUTS IN TO GIVE SOME COMMENTARY)

CNN cuts away from Trump at 11:30 EST...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I get kind of teary eyed when I read your posts now.  I imagine its kind of like watching your kids grow up, learning the same lessons you learned etc.  It's kind of exciting actually.

Quote:I get kind of teary eyed when I read your posts now.  I imagine its kind of like watching your kids grow up, learning the same lessons you learned etc.  It's kind of exciting actually.

We're all part of the same hypocrisy, aren't we? lol

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 09:42 PM by WingerDinger.)

Great rally tonight. Watched on MSNBC.. I agree with Trump. Throw em in jail.. These protesters are doing nothing but inciting chaos and riots.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:We're all part of the same hypocrisy, aren't we? lol

Oh my gosh. Is that a godfather quote?

Quote:Oh my gosh. Is that a godfather quote?

Because a man is not a man unless he can quote The Godfather.  

Quote:Trump begins with platitudes for Ohio....

Trump expresses how awesome the gathering is, and how the media doesn't ever capture how awesome his gatherings are.  Trump explains his thoughts on the Chicago demonstration.  Explains that the Trump backers were the victims, the protesters were a disgrase and were professionals.  Trump was able to tell his people not to go...  Trump made the decision to not go.  Explains that it was the smart move because things would have been rough if he let his people go to Chicago.  

Trump mentions the wall. People in OHIO go nuts.  Build that wall, OHIO whites go nuts.  Who's gonna pay for the wall?  MEXICO~!+!!++!+!++!+!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has the Evangelical vote.  You know why?  Trump loves the Evangelicals.  You know why?  Because WE LOVE THE EVANGELICALS.

A LIAR!!!!

WE DON'T LIKE LIARS!!!!!

Little Marco and LYING TED!!!! They have no energy.  I'm here to get us all together.  Believe me.

Bernie, but Bernie, he's trying to attack you Trump voters.  TRUMP VOTERS ARE GREAT!!!  

Everyone loves me.  My people are GREAT, my people behave.  We love all you guys!!!    But we have MOVE ON DOT ORG...  (BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

I'm gonna be great...  I WISH OBAMA was gonna be a uniter.  But I'm gonna have to do it.  The whole USA sucks because I wasn't doing business for America our Jobs are sucked away-- the military sucks, our border is sucksors and we have a divided country, so let me just tell you.  The blacks and whites hate eachother.   Look at the politicians, the democrats hate republicans... And if anyone doesn't get it, just throw them the hell out... That's OK  (CROWD GOES WILD)

That's funny.   That's pretty much verbatim.   I watch these rallies and I am baffled.   What the hell do people see in this guy?  

Quote:Trump begins with platitudes for Ohio....

A LIAR!!!!

WE DON'T LIKE LIARS!!!!!

That pretty much sums up most any Trump speech or interview.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I love the way trump stands there and patronises his supporters who cheer for more...

Can't wait for him to challenge Kim Jong Un to a head shaving match.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Trump has mastered the whole "bread and circuses" thing. Tell them what they want to hear. 

Quote:Trump has mastered the whole "bread and circuses" thing. Tell them what they want to hear.

You're starting to sound sour like a grape.. Does Bernie not give ya any sugar?

Quote:You're starting to sound sour like a grape.. Does Bernie not give ya any sugar?
So I take it because someone doesn't like seeing a carnival barker that they must like Bernie?

Quote:So I take it because someone doesn't like seeing a carnival barker that they must like Bernie?

If it quacks like a McDuck..

Quote:If it quacks like a McDuck..
So anyone who dislikes Trump is a Bernie supporter? Hillary is facing steep odds then....

Now that I think of it, that logic leap is something I would expect from someone who is beguiled by a snake oil salesman. 

Quote:Now that I think of it, that logic leap is something I would expect from someone who is beguiled by a snake oil salesman.

You're such a good little slave..

Quote:You're such a good little slave..
Says the person who is being conned by a man with a room temp IQ.

Quote:Says the person who is being conned by a man with a room temp IQ.

Don't worry, the rumor is Hilldog/Sanders 2017.. You're in like flint..

Quote:Don't worry, the rumor is Hilldog/Sanders 2017.. You're in like flint..
I actually dislike both of them too.  I know it is hard for you to rationalize that someone who isn't a liberal or neo con could dislike your favorite cult leader.