Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Edge rushers in 2016 draft

Bosa, ogbah, But i think Myles can do anything at this point doesn't even have enough time a Backer to say he can't Rush id love the pick. Im on the Mcallister train in a late round as well. Floyd has the most bend but won't get past pick 25

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You know, I think Bjoern Werner could be an interesting player. I think he is a 3 to 5 sack per year guy at the Leo spot. If he took a 2 to 3 Mil contract he could surprise people.

Hahaha

Surprise people for ~4 sacks.

Quote:Yeah but we'd have to take him at 5.

Thats fine. Caldwell is a needs drafter at the top and BAP towards the 3-7 rounds. If he becomes a solid pass rusher someone who get 9-13 sacks for his career thats worth a top 5 pick to me.

Quote:Thats fine. Caldwell is a needs drafter at the top and BAP towards the 3-7 rounds. If he becomes a solid pass rusher someone who get 9-13 sacks for his career thats worth a top 5 pick to me.
I don't disagree. If Ramsey, Jack, and Bosa are gone then Lawson would probably be my favorite next pick at 5.

Quote:Hahaha

Surprise people for ~4 sacks.

Maybe he would be like Jerry Hughes. As soon as he leaves the Colts he becomes a productive pass rusher.

Quote:I don't disagree. If Ramsey, Jack, and Bosa are gone then Lawson would probably be my favorite next pick at 5.

Mine too

Please, make the "edge" nonsense just stop.

There aren't any RDEs or rush OLBs that don't rush from the edge...

Personally, I'll prefer an RDE for our scheme.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Please, make the "edge" nonsense just stop.

Isn't saying edge rusher just an easier way of saying RDEs and rush olbs.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 10:09 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:Isn't saying edge rusher just an easier way of saying RDEs and rush olbs.

I get it.  I suppose I just need to move my edge rants to the "trivial things that annoy you" thread.   :teehee:

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Please, make the "edge" nonsense just stop.

Lol
Shock the world

It's going to be interesting to see who they bring in for private workouts. We can get a better picture on who they might select, especially when it comes to rushing the passer.

I kind of hope we trade down..
Shock the world

Quote:I know we need Leos but i cant see us just rolling with pretty much 3 rookies. I could see 2 but 3 idk

Yep I agree