Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's talk about rb's

Quote:I have to agree qith most people this class is stacked on defense. The WR dont have the top guys at the top other than Treadwell but it is very deep, RB class is deep, TE class is weak but it usually is, and the RB class is deep in the mid rounds. The oline class is meh imo. Luckily its deep on defense where we need th most help and deep at the WR positions in the mid to late rounds where other teams can pick them. Love the defense for this class though. Im thinking a back first or top 2nd round talent falls to the 3rd for us.

That's what I really like about Caldwell. When he drafts, he keeps in mind the projected strengths and weaknesses of the following years class. Sometimes it may not work (obviously), but it's smart. I totally expect a defense heavy draft with an Olineman and RB mixed in.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2016, 12:26 PM by Vino.)

Please tell me how the cornerback, (free) safety, edge rusher, and linebacker positions in this draft are "deep". If this is such a stacked draft on defense it's weird how almost every position falls off a cliff after the first round and a half.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Please tell me how the cornerback, (free) safety, edge rusher, and linebacker positions in this draft are "deep". If this is such a stacked draft on defense it's weird how almost every position falls off a cliff after the first round and a half.
I think this class is the deepest at corner, DT, [BLEEP] pass rushers than it has been in years.  I dont see the safety class any less talented than it has been the last couple of years.  Not sure what your definition of "deep" is but this class has just as much or more talent on the defensive side than it has in years from top to bottom.  What recent draft class's did you consider "deep"?