Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It could have been much worse for Jaguars fans

Quote:This gets back to who was truly responsible for the Browns deciding to draft Johnny Manziel in the 1st Round

The homeless guy Haslam listened too?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Johnny Blackmon

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: hel7cbA.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2016, 10:07 AM by Bullseye.)

Quote:[Image: hel7cbA.jpg]
ICYMI,

Manziel has supposedly taken to wearing disguises in Vegas, which included a blond wig and a fake moustache.

http://www.cleveland.com/johnny-manziel/...mes_a.html

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Why do people think we have it better than the Browns? We don't. We have Gus Bradley and 2 less wins than the Browns thru Bradley's tenure.

This "improvement" stigma has made people delusional. 

Quote:Why do people think we have it better than the Browns? We don't. We have Gus Bradley and 2 less wins than the Browns thru Bradley's tenure.

This "improvement" stigma has made people delusional. 
Because at this point, at least we have some legitimate basis of hope for a franchise QB, which is the most difficult thing to find.

They have nothing close to that.  The last first round pick they spent at the position is Manziel and he is completely flaming out.

They have some decent players (Thomas, Mack, Gipson, Haden), but at least two of them are on record indicating they want to leave.

They don't have anything close to a draft that resembles our 2014 draft.

Oh yeah, we've beaten them head to head twice in Bradley's tenure.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I wanted Bridgewater. But he looks more like a game manager than a franchise quarterback.

Quote:Because at this point, at least we have some legitimate basis of hope for a franchise QB, which is the most difficult thing to find.

They have nothing close to that.  The last first round pick they spent at the position is Manziel and he is completely flaming out.

They have some decent players (Thomas, Mack, Gipson, Haden), but at least two of them are on record indicating they want to leave.

They don't have anything close to a draft that resembles our 2014 draft.

Oh yeah, we've beaten them head to head twice in Bradley's tenure.
Factor in that the Browns also had a team leave and become Superbowl Champions in another city and they've fired possibly the greatest coach of all time. The Jags have got a long way to go to get anywhere near the Browns.

Quote:The homeless guy Haslam listened too?

After seeing the decisions Jimmy Haslam has been making in the present,   I'm starting to believe that he actually did listen to the homeless guy.

Quote:He will be a Cowboy by training camp.
Unless they get a team in Vegas.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I don't feel sorry for the guy.  At the same time, what a strange life he must live.

Imagine having all the wealth you'll ever *need* before you even chose a profession.

He's never had any incentive to chase whatever it might be he loves to do, and making a living by it.

He certainly loves to party, so maybe that's what he needs to try to do for a living.

Football certainly isn't going to be it, and I don't get the feeling he particularly cares all that much about the game, only the fame.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Even more proof positive .... Jaguars fans are lucky

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...ncial-ruin

Stan is a tool.  Oh thank you thank you Wayne for selling to Mr Kahn after Stan pushed him out of the way in STL.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Even more proof positive .... Jaguars fans are lucky

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...ncial-ruin

Stan is a tool.  Oh thank you thank you Wayne for selling to Mr Kahn after Stan pushed him out of the way in STL.

Well stated!    St. Louis deserves much better.

One person my wife and I agree 100% on. Glad he isnt a Jag.

I wanted him too. So did Prosser.

Manziel is the Dennis Rodman of Football.

Quote:I wanted him too. So did Prosser.

Manziel is the Dennis Rodman of Football

I am not seeing this comparison at all, but that's just me.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I don't remember Dennis having a drinking problem though.  I see him more as a John Daley type.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Johnny Football is like the Afluenza teen here in Texas.  Oil money sure is toxic.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Unless they get a team in Vegas.

That wouldn't end well, it probably wouldn't even begin well, but it certainly won't end well.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Dennis Rodman was good.