Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson should go over 1k @ Tennessee

How many games do you all think it will take Allen Hurns to reach 1,000 yards? I will be shocked if he plays at Tennessee.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He could play the last three weeks and it is possible that he might get a 100 yards in all three games which I think would put him over 1k this year...

Quote:I don't think AP will be rewarded for being suspended for beating his kid.

My parents not only routinely caned me, my Mum hired male teachers from my high school to lash me monthly for the trouble I caused. We tallied it up systematically, made the appointments, and I got caned relative to my misdeeds.

I dare some anglo to call that abuse. Or to perhaps suspend my parents from their lecturing jobs for that. Unfathomable! Thank you dear Mum for instilling so much in me.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:How many games do you all think it will take Allen Hurns to reach 1,000 yards? I will be shocked if he plays at Tennessee.
Not gonna get it. Closer to 900 yards.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:My parents not only routinely caned me, my Mum hired male teachers from my high school to lash me monthly for the trouble I caused. We tallied it up systematically, made the appointments, and I got caned relative to my misdeeds.

I dare some anglo to call that abuse. Or to perhaps suspend my parents from their lecturing jobs for that. Unfathomable! Thank you dear Mum for instilling so much in me.

We could use someone like your Mum as HC for the Jags.

Does Mum know anything about football?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Not gonna get it. Closer to 900 yards.

Are you overrating the NFL's worst defense? The Saints are coming up in a few weeks.