Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson should go over 1k @ Tennessee

Can't wait to see this guy break the 1,000 yard mark. I hope he gets over 10 TDs for the year too.

He is playing at a Pro Bowl level.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed, I can't wait to see him hit 1k. Him and Telvin Smith are probably my two favorite players on this team right now.

I hope he achieves this as well.  Unfortunately for Hurns his opportunity for 1000 yards probably came to a close with his concussion today.  But yes it will be exciting to have a 1,000 yard receiver for the first time in a decade.

Quote:Can't wait to see this guy break the 1,000 yard mark. I hope he gets over 10 TDs for the year too.

He is playing at a Pro Bowl level.
I hope he doesn't get injured/some other misfortune. It feels like every time the Jags have somebody close, he goes down or gets suspended before it can happen.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Monday game still has to play but he's currently ranked 7th with 927 yards on 55 rec so he only needs 73 yards to break 1k.

All the receivers above him have 16 to 39 more catches helping them with the yards...

---------------

Allen Hurns is at 758 on 48 receptions hopefully he comes back healthy enough to break his 1k mark this year...

-----------------

AR15 is tied for 4th among 2nd year WR for receptions 2nd in yards only to Odell whom has 1,005 on 72 rec.

----------------

QB Blake Bortles is ranked 9th in the NFL

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 01:52 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I hope he achieves this as well. Unfortunately for Hurns his opportunity for 1000 yards probably came to a close with his concussion today. But yes it will be exciting to have a 1,000 yard receiver for the first time in a decade.

The same thing happened to Cecil Shorts. He had 921 yards when a Patriots player headbutted him. It was too late in the season for him to come back from that concussion.

Fortunately with five games left, there is a chance Allen Hurns will play again this year. But even if he does, 1000 yards will be unreachable.

Quote:The same thing happened to Cecil Shorts. He had 921 yards when a Patriots player headbutted him. It was too late in the season for him to come back from that concussion.

Fortunately with five games left, there is a chance Allen Hurns will play again this year. But even if he does, 1000 yards will be unreachable.
i disagree he's like 250 yards off? Even if he had 3 games to achieve it i definitely wouldn't call 83.33 yards per game unreachable especially with his big play ability

Allen Robinson has 55 rec for 927 yards (73 yards away) while Allen Hurns has 48 recs for 758 yards (242 yards away from 1k).

Jaguars are (4-7) -63 Net Points and play:

At Titans (2-9) beat once already -54 net points

vs Colts (6-5) almost defeated in OT -11 Net points

vs Falcons(6-5) 26 net points

At Saints (4-7) -78 net points

At Texans (6-5) -2 net points

Titans, Saints and Colts arent great against the Pass and could be wins for the Jaguars... either way good opportunites for AR15 & Allen Hurns should he be able to play he has a chance of getting 100 rec yards in each of those games...

I wouldnt count Allen Hurns out he is a tough guy.. he might miss the Titans but be back against the Colts.

I just want to score in the Red Zone

[Image: giphy.gif]

Should Robinson be in the discussion for Comeback Player of the year?

Quote:Should Robinson be in the discussion for Comeback Player of the year?

Nope.

Not to be a jerk or a buzzkill but... Remember after game 1, people were calling for Robinson's head saying he was not a #1 and that he wasn't good? Now look at him, 7th in the league in yards, about to be the first 1,000 yard receiver in a decade for us, and might break our TD record too... And Josh Norman is the best corner in the league for the 11-0 Panthers.

Can't wait to make a similar post for Blake Bortles!

Blake Bortles will throw more than 3,000 yards this season and break the 3k mark against the Titans he is on pace to have 30 Touchdowns with possibly 4,000 passing yards!

Quote:Nope.

Carson Palmer will and should probably get the award, but I really can't think of a player other than those two who had a season ending injury last year and is playing at a particularly high level this year.

Quote:Carson Palmer will and should probably get the award, but I really can't think of a player other than those two who had a season ending injury last year and is playing at a particularly high level this year.

AP could be in with a shout

im more concerned if we can get over he 4 win mark, but ya that would be cool i guess

Quote:I disagree he's like 250 yards off? Even if he had 3 games to achieve it I definitely wouldn't call 83.33 yards per game unreachable especially with his big play ability.

It is possible he could have only two games to achieve it. If that happens, Allen Hurns need to catch every ball thrown his direction.

Quote:Carson Palmer will and should probably get the award, but I really can't think of a player other than those two who had a season ending injury last year and is playing at a particularly high level this year.

Eric Berry, Chris Johnson , Palmer ,Doug Martin , AP and Brandon Marshall would be my picks. Allen isnt high profile enough.

Quote:AP could be in with a shout

I don't think AP will be rewarded for being suspended for beating his kid.

Huh

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 06:00 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I don't think AP will be rewarded for being suspended for beating his kid.

Michael Vick got it for being in federal prison after killing dogs.

Why are we even talking about this? Allen Robinson did not suffer a career-threatening injury.