Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WRs before the Allen Bros....Yikes

I am one of the few who actually liked Matt Jones. He seemed to be turning the corner right before he caught drinking a beer on a golf course.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Matt Jones was talented / good enough to be a 1,000-yard receiver. You know, if he didn't like cocaine so much. 

I was a huge fan of Matt Jones. I still have his limited black jersey that I refuse to get rid of. I wish he had the passion for the game.

Man, I remember when Vic used to spin it one way or another that these receivers being brought in were saviors, particularly the 2009 draft receivers, Jason Hill and Chastin West.

I thought Wilford and Northcutt were solid. Blackmon could have been a beast had he had his head screwed on right. Cecil Shorts was also a decent starter.

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Where's the Mathew Hatchet love? Lemme stop
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

John Broussard was the man on that one catch....
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

That list contains so many broken dreams, sigh.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

John Oehser should be fired

Quote:John Oehser should be fired

Ok, I'll bite.

Why?

Quote:Ok, I'll bite.

Why?
[Image: ifr-oehser-mug.jpg?w=300&h=214]

Quote:I actually liked Wilford. Dude was clutch.

This was exactly what i was going to reply. He may not have been fast, but he was money.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

MSW !!!!! This list makes me laugh.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Blackmon was better then all them jokers.  I remember Gene saying receivers a dime a dozen yet had none for a while. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We can't forget Vic's favorite, Chad Owens. The next Steve Smith lol
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2015, 04:55 AM by D0hv.)

Matt Jones was a beast from what I saw. I don't have much memory because I was just a little kid when we had him. But  I remember  I used to call him "That big white receiver".

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:Matt Jones was talented / good enough to be a 1,000-yard receiver. You know, if he didn't like cocaine so much.

Jimmy says hi
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I actually liked Wilford. Dude was clutch.

Fun fact. He's actually lactose intolerant; he hates ice cream. Makes him constipated. Can't poop normal. Would never have seen the field under Gus. For shame.

Quote:Fun fact. He's actually lactose intolerant; he hates ice cream. Makes him constipated. Can't poop normal. Would never have seen the field under Gus. For shame.
:teehee:

Quote:Matt Jones was talented / good enough to be a 1,000-yard receiver. You know, if he didn't like cocaine so much. 
sad but true. drugs have been the demise of more than a few promising up and coming stars.

Quote:We can't forget Vic's favorite, Chad Owens. The next Steve Smith lol

That little dude was fun to watch.. So much speed until he ran into the back of someone and bounce back 20 yards..

HaoleBoy Agrees!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]