Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oh Oh

Quote:Holy [BAD WORD REMOVED] my speakers weren't ready for that

RIP 

[Image: Oghnh1b.gif]

HAHAHAA this was good

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am so fired up for this week i even sent a tweet of my video to Jaguars as well as Marks. Rarther the team watches it,or not who knows. Wouldn't it be cool if they did,and it fired up the players? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Is this the week the Jags take a step forward and actually start making use of the talent on the team?  Let's all hope so.  

Winning solves all problems. 

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2015, 08:02 AM by snowwolf776.)

I think fans going to the game should watch my video to get fired up. 

oh yes did i maettion not only did i make video this week,i Twitted it to @ Jaguars,and to <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/senmarks'>@senmarks</a>

Wolfie at his Best...  :teehee:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Wolfie, this video might be the greatest thing ever.  This video might usher in a new era of Jaguar football.  It may be forever remembered as THE turning point for the franchise.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Wolfie, this video might be the greatest thing ever.  This video might usher in a new era of Jaguar football.  It may be forever remembered as THE turning point for the franchise.

Quote:Wolfie, this video might be the greatest thing ever.  This video might usher in a new era of Jaguar football.  It may be forever remembered as THE turning point for the franchise.

That would be awsome if it did,i we all would love it. I don't know if it will or not. I do know this for sure. We will find out how much the players really care about thier fans from this video. I sent it to both Jaguars,and senmarks. if the players care about fans like they say they do we will see the best effort that we have seen all season long which would be a A+++++++++++.   from the team. 

I guess the Jags didn't watch this video....better luck next time Wolfie.
[Image: giphy.gif]

You cursed us snowwolf.

no i didn't, its obvious the players either didn't watch the video,or they don't care one bit about the fans. 

Quote:You cursed us snowwolf.

I'm think you are on to something. The snowwolf curse is real!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:no i didn't, its obvious the players either didn't watch the video,or they don't care one bit about the fans. 
Wolfie your only good luck charm left. Don't get down on us. Tomorrows a new day.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

It isn't me,and you will see that this sunday cause i will be in church dureing most of the game.  Its all the Head Coach. 

Quote:no i didn't, its obvious the players either didn't watch the video,or they don't care one bit about the fans. 
Maybe you damaged their ears so they couldn't hear the instruction from Coach.