Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oh Oh

guess who is all fired up this week. someone has some fire in them right now.  Look at what wolf is fired up now!!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTR_-wJ0WC0

please someone devlier this to the team. !!!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ADJFVCKSKFHE HDDIVJDIWHFHFNE AHHHHH FFKRKDBFEH!!!!
GO Jaguars
;

Christmas Vacation. .....when Chevy Chase was cussing about his boss.....and said good god I got a headache.

Sorry Wolfe, Texans win 38-13. Bradley gets fired andwe fall to 1-5 and last in our division, and we all start talking draft.

BananaMost of the video sounded like you were screaming through a Kazoo. Keep the energy up up up!

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We might actually win...

[Image: ibq4cgf9frDZKL.gif]

;

;

Quote:Christmas Vacation. .....when Chevy Chase was cussing about his boss.....and said good god I got a headache.

Sorry Wolfe, Texans win 38-13. Bradley gets fired andwe fall to 1-5 and last in our division, and we all start talking draft.

We will see. I said in my orgnial  team predictions the team would lose to the bucs,and they did. I also had us at 0-5 at this time with Texans being our first win. I stand by saying we will beat the texans like i said before season started. rember my 6-10 prediction. 

My faith has been restored. We can beat Houston. Let's go Jacksonville Jaguars!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

uh oh is right, but thats the spirit G! Sometimes a little faith is all we need. My dog ran upstairs.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I think Wolfie just stated that he's no doing laundry until the Jags win.  :woot:

Wolfie --- I hope that's not true ... :thumbsup:

I do feel like we have a better chance to beat the Texans than we did with the Bucs(I believe the Bucs are a better team than the Texans) but man... that audio.....

Quote:I think Wolfie just stated that he's no doing laundry until the Jags win.  :woot:

Wolfie --- I hope that's not true ... :thumbsup:
no its not true,and FYI my mom does my laundry still. it wasn't just my clouthes basket on bed,it was a rug,and dogs toys,and some loose clouthes. 

I mopped my bathroom,and bedroom floor today. was cleaning room up some. 

Much needed. The Jags will now win on Sunday thanks to this! Just don't spill your Dad's Sprite during the game....oh and make sure you order the biggest steak on the menu since we're playing the Texans Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

http://youtu.be/SOhQio0g_Do
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Holy [BLEEP] my speakers weren't ready for that

RIP 

[Image: Oghnh1b.gif]

Always thought you were a chick
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:[Image: ibq4cgf9frDZKL.gif]

Close ups of Chad Henne are always entertaining...

Can you stand back from the Mic next time.. ouch hurt my ears..

Great job Snowwy, I was glad to see one of these again. Get's me fired up!!!

It's always funny cause you can tell who's never seen one of his videos by the people who voice their opinion on the loudness of his videos lol. 

[Image: 19081197.jpg]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:[Image: ibq4cgf9frDZKL.gif]

Gabbert lookin like a scared 12 year old. Face of the franchise, Gene!