Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
For those who traveled to Tampa

Quote:This guy doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Stopped reading after looking at the headline and last sentence of the first paragraph.

OMG ... that grammatically incorrect write-up was shared over 1,500 times.  BCC articles should not be allowed to leave Duval County.  It's quite embarrassing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You didn't get that was supposed to be satire? Not surprising.
Lol no... It really wasn't. Congratulations on using the word "satire" though, I'm actually pretty impressed you knew that word.

BTW BCC just put out another similar article, saying we shouldn't Fire Gus because that's "not how things work" in the NFL.

Kinda weird you keep stalking me.Get off ur keyboard clown.

Quote:I strongly recommend an end seat in the front row of SheiKra.

Definitely !!!   Nothing like hanging over the edge awaiting pending death.  We used to have a lot of fun down there with our kids a few years back.

I don't even need to go to Raymond James to say that Jags fans were spoiled with their stadium. Even on TV, it's one of the most beautiful venues in the United States.

I've been to Sports Authority Field at Mile High which is considered a top-tier venue, and it's great, but the time I got to tour around Everbank felt like it was its own world and it wasn't even a gameday. Not surprised some of you guys felt like RJ wasn't as good in comparison.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Lol no... It really wasn't. Congratulations on using the word "satire" though, I'm actually pretty impressed you knew that word.

BTW BCC just put out another similar article, saying we shouldn't Fire Gus because that's "not how things work" in the NFL.

The article is a wannabe PFTCommenter.

Quote:The article is a wannabe PFTCommenter.
Your point? They all are. It's not satire, it says the same crap BCC has been spewing all year.

Drove from Tally to the Hard Rock hotel to spend the night. Didn't really get a chance to tailgate but did enjoy meeting some of the BCB crew pregame.

RJ stadium is really boring and other that Ybor city there isn't any entertainment.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Your point? They all are. It's not satire, it says the same crap BCC has been spewing all year.

I'm think I'm with you regarding the article...  Wanna be journalists do not write "A Modest Proposal" type articles...

Quote:Lol no... It really wasn't. Congratulations on using the word "satire" though, I'm actually pretty impressed you knew that word.

Please observe the following quotes:

"You people think you can snap your fingers and expect an NFL team to not block when they're supposed to tackle. What a bunch of instant-gratification losers."

"In my day we used to be happy with consistent playoff appearances and a team that didn't look like complete garbage on the field. I don't get it. You people expect a team to be at least passable on the field? Well good luck. "

Clearly satire.

We are Jaguars.

Quote:Please observe the following quotes:

"You people think you can snap your fingers and expect an NFL team to not block when they're supposed to tackle. What a bunch of instant-gratification losers."

"In my day we used to be happy with consistent playoff appearances and a team that didn't look like complete garbage on the field. I don't get it. You people expect a team to be at least passable on the field? Well good luck. "

Clearly satire.
Yea you're right. My bad. To be honest I didnt even get that far into the article, BCC irks me so much that I thought they were completely sincere.

Apologies.