Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just RELOCATE!

I'm from Utah and I do not want the Jaguars to relocate.  Chances are, if they relocate it would be to LA and I cannot cheer for ANYTHING from LA.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was just Mad ranting. Of course I don't want the Jaguars to move. I'm from Jacksonville, so it's not like I just adopted the Jags. It's just so frustrating watching them bang their heads against a wall for the same results. I was just being a turd! Bortles looked great, but our defense looked like they were playing on ALL-Madden with really crappy sliders. Sorry I busted out the relocation comment. it's just one of the only ranting hate posts that doesn't get quickly deleted.

MY BAD

Why dont you relocate

oh your location is NYC, get lost dude team doesnt need to move, we are not even close to the worst franchise in football, Browns, Lions and others have been just as bad

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Since when does a person's location dictate his fandom of a team? I'm from Ontario and love the Jags.
when they say the team needs to relocate 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I'm glad I'm not a Browns fan, but we are probably one of the worst teams in the NFL. Every team expects to beat us. I get that I live in NYC now. why does that matter? I'm sick and tired of the excuses of why we don't win. I was mad and said we should just relocate because we are a joke in the league, and if you don't think so you're crazy. I'm sick and tired of being a laughing stock. I get the rebuild. I bought in, but it just seems like everyone else does it quicker and better than we do. I was mad and thought that it would just be easier if we didn't exist. I'm tired of being a dud loser every single week.

I apologize for stating that we they should relocate. I was angry! 

At least our team colors aren't directly associate with bowel movements like in Cleveland.... we're more like the teal stuff in Port-o-lets that the browns fall into.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:At least our team colors aren't directly associate with bowel movements like in Cleveland.... we're more like the teal stuff in Port-o-lets that the browns fall into.

HaHaHa! 

Quote:I apologize for stating that we they should relocate. I was angry! 
I understand.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 01:31 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!
You should just move on.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:You should just move on.
You're paid to say that.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're paid to say that.

I'm waiting for this thread to reach a climax where you shut it down.

Big boss.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!

it's sad, but funny... because this is the same sentiment I share... I absolutely don't have it in me to just jump ship, and root for another team.. I feel like it wouldn't be genuine.. however if they moved, I have 100% reason to change teams... and I honestly am ready for it... this team is cancer, this franchise is a disease

Waahh.. the team is so bad, but I don't have the cajones to just root for someone else, so I want the team to relocate.

Seriously??

Shut up.

Quote:Bully for you.  Fans from other places are great.  However, when the NFL awards a franchise, they do it to a city.  The Jaguars were awarded to the city of Jacksonville.  Where it's located matters to the fans who have been here for this team since before it was even a franchise. It doesn't matter where the fans are located, but it does matter where the team calls home.  Having fans from around the globe is a good thing for this franchise.  We need more of that.

You're saying here that it matters, but it doesn't matter, but it totally matters, but it's cool we got fans outside of the city! Your logic is flawed sir. 

Quote:You're not even in Jacksonville, so pick another team if it's bothering you that much.
Then I saw this post next and you completely just contradicted what you said the first time around. I think you had a moment of being pulled on both sides, in-city fans and out-of-towners, because you're a pretty nice guy, and that kicks in from time to time. I know I know, gotta keep a certain rep 'round here. 

Then I went back and just kind of read probably your last 100 posts or so and have come to the conclusion that you're a bona-fide and wonderfully skilled troll. I see what you did thar. 

I live in California. I however have always and will always cheer for my Jaguars. Sucks that you dont like this team and would rather cheer for someone else, well go do that and get out of here. K thanks bye.

You're right. Relocating = more wins. Brilliant insight.

Waiting for some on here to have an epiphany that allowing your emotional well being to be dictated by a sports team whom you have no control over is a lost cause...  I won't hold my breath.

I mean, I get it during and immediately after the game.  It's part of being a fan.  But at this point, just let it go...  for your own sanity if nothing else.

Quote:You're right. Relocating = more wins. Brilliant insight.

What point are you trying to make? Not saying that they would win more somewhere else. Just stating that I'm growing tired of this team being on my mind. Always having to stand up for them, or justify questionable decisions. I've been a fan of this team since 93'. I bought into Caldwell's 3 year plan, and that plan seems to be going nowhere. I buy jerseys, since I live in another city I pay to watch every game and I'm getting tired of what I'm seeing. It seems like we find new and uninteresting ways to play poorly. 

Quote:Since when does a person's location dictate his fandom of a team? I'm from Ontario and love the Jags.
California or the Sudbury, Toronto, Hamilton Ontario?

Blakes Life Matters