Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just RELOCATE!

I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BLEEP] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The team does not need to relocate for you to root for another team. Stop acting like a child.

Says a guy in NYC.  Get off our mb.

you are in nyc ? haven't you heard of the giants or jets

I Pay to watch this team. Every year, and every year i buy into a rebuild. Am i not allowed to be upset because I live in a different state? I hate the cureent state of our team. I am from Jacksonville, and i"m sorry I live somewhere else. I'm mad. I see no upside. all I hear is TALK!

Quote:you are in nyc ? haven't you heard of the giants or jets

Haven't you? irrelevant. Sorry I currently live in NYC and rep the Jaguars

Quote:The team does not need to relocate for you to root for another team. Stop acting like a child.

I'm just upset that nothing is being done to make them better. Nothing but talk. We have talent to win. but not to execute the win. I'm tired of being let down. That's all!

Since when does a person's location dictate his fandom of a team? I'm from Ontario and love the Jags.

if you hate the Jacksonville Jaguars so much adopt your local Jets or Giants or Bills. No one forcing you to be a fan of this city or team.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

I can sympathize with the OP but relocating doesn't really solve anything for the team and really you can become a fan of any team you like. I wouldn't suggest a Florida team atm though since the Fins might actually be worse then us and the Bucs aren't doing so great either.

Quote:I Pay to watch this team. Every year, and every year i buy into a rebuild. Am i not allowed to be upset because I live in a different state? I hate the cureent state of our team. I am from Jacksonville, and i"m sorry I live somewhere else. I'm mad. I see no upside. all I hear is TALK!

What does mad and saying the team needs to relocate have to do with each other? Grow up.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 08:21 AM by jtmoney.)

Quote:I'm just upset that nothing is being done to make them better. Nothing but talk. We have talent to win. but not to execute the win. I'm tired of being let down. That's all!
And the team needs to relocate because of it?

If you are too soft to be a fan of this team than find a new team. Simple.

Quote:Since when does a person's location dictate his fandom of a team? I'm from Ontario and love the Jags.

Bully for you.  Fans from other places are great.  However, when the NFL awards a franchise, they do it to a city.  The Jaguars were awarded to the city of Jacksonville.  Where it's located matters to the fans who have been here for this team since before it was even a franchise. It doesn't matter where the fans are located, but it does matter where the team calls home.  Having fans from around the globe is a good thing for this franchise.  We need more of that.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!
You're not even in Jacksonville, so pick another team if it's bothering you that much.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Since when does a person's location dictate his fandom of a team? I'm from Ontario and love the Jags.
It doesn't matter.

Root for whomever you want from wherever you want.

Let's compromise. Fans are genuinely upset.

Relocate the team.

To the Bolles High School field.

Then, when they start playing like they belong in the NFL, bring them back to the current Everbankrupt.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!
Man, you are as soft as a cotton ball. Buwwwwaaaa.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

This thread screams relocate, like in the form of a bowel movement.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I'm tired of this team, same result year after year. I buy in. Year after year! for what? same trash!!! just leave so i can root for someone else. I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED] tired of being laughed at for being a Jaguar fan. Laughing stock more than a decade! stop trying to build a perfect team and just COMPETE! UGH! sorry! ranting!

Quote:Says a guy in NYC.  Get off our mb.

No kidding !!!

No way. The fans here have been loyal--their support tops what it was during the 'glory years' of the late 90's. Anyone can support a team when it's consistently winning.  You could relocate the Patriots to Des Moines or Boise, and they'd sell out.  Supporting a team that has a total of 8 wins in three years is the very definition of a great NFL town--even if the media doesn't notice.

The winning will come. Maybe not as soon as we'd like, but it will come.  And when it does, it should be in Jacksonville, who has supported the team.