Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About Hurns

Quote:You drunk bro?

Nah, he's right. She's quick on the warning hammer.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Love Hurns. He's a great compliment to ARob.

However ARob is our best WR. People aren't doubling Hurns like they are Robinson. That's why Hurns is open. Still love Hurns but Robinson is our best WR.

I think ARob can be the #1, he's shown deep speed and playmaking ability over these first few weeks.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Beach? Bch? Really?

Yall are that simple?

Quote:Beach? Bch? Really?

Yall are that simple?

Of course not, it's the principle of getting the quick hook in several instances.

Quote:You drunk bro?
Man, I wish I was...

Quote:Man, I wish I was...

I am...  :thumbsup:

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:28 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Beach? Bch? Really?

Yall are that simple?
I typed the letter F and got flagged for it. Think about that for a moment. How did she know what it stood for? It could've been anything... 

Her name is like the "F" letter I typed. Let the censor do its job! 

Despite playing thru injuries Hurns still had another good game & if he was on a much better Offense he would probably be getting player of the week awards & Pro Bowl talk, but since he's on the Jaguars he'll probably just wind up on the IR list sooner rather than later.

Quote:Despite playing thru injuries Hurns still had another good game & if he was on a much better Offense he would probably be getting player of the week awards & Pro Bowl talk, but since he's on the Jaguars he'll probably just wind up on the IR list sooner rather than later.

Imagine Hurns in Green Bay.

Quote:I typed the letter F and got flagged for it. Think about that for a moment. How did she know what it stood for? It could've been anything... 

Her name is like the "F" letter I typed. Let the censor do its job!

You know, you could actually just type out the naughty word you're using and let the filter do its thing. I'm not a fan of many of these mods at all, but they're always going to err on the side of caution on a "family oriented" forum. You should check out reddit if the rules are too strict. They've always been that way.

I've been really impressed that he's taken a big step from last year. Hurns and ARob are such a promising duo.

Quote:You know, you could actually just type out the naughty word you're using and let the filter do its thing. I'm not a fan of many of these mods at all, but they're always going to err on the side of caution on a "family oriented" forum. You should check out reddit if the rules are too strict. They've always been that way.
Yeah, I go on reddit, but the Jags sub-reddit is close to dead over there during the week. 

Family oriented forum still allows the word damn and hell. Not sure why they censor the alternative word for pee if those are allowed.

Quote:I've been really impressed that he's taken a big step from last year. Hurns and ARob are such a promising duo.

Great awareness by Allen Robinson to catch that pop up tipped ball and the deep 48 yarder was nice wish they wouldve thrown deep more this game.

Quote:You know, you could actually just type out the naughty word you're using and let the filter do its thing. I'm not a fan of many of these mods at all, but they're always going to err on the side of caution on a "family oriented" forum. You should check out reddit if the rules are too strict. They've always been that way.

The thing is, we post on here enough that our intent shouldn't be in question. I never post something trying to get away with beating the filter. If I type it and the filter doesn't catch it then it's because the filter isn't up to snuff. Just about every warning I've had has been defined as "trying to beat the filter", but I've never once thought about what the filter will or won't catch. But instead of getting some leeway and just having the post deleted we get warnings. LIke we're scofflaws out to break the rules for no other reason than breaking the rules.

Quote:The thing is, we post on here enough that our intent shouldn't be in question. I never post something trying to get away with beating the filter. If I type it and the filter doesn't catch it then it's because the filter isn't up to snuff. Just about every warning I've had has been defined as "trying to beat the filter", but I've never once thought about what the filter will or won't catch. But instead of getting some leeway and just having the post deleted we get warnings. LIke we're scofflaws out to break the rules for no other reason than breaking the rules.
Exactly how I feel. My intention wasn't to try and trick the filter at all. 

God I hate when people call him Burns
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:God I hate when people call him Burns
SIDE BURNS!

Quote:Nah, he's right. She's quick on the warning hammer.

For real.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 10:17 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:God I hate when people call him Burns
Hahahaha. Didn't it start from a Commentator?

Just like today when they said we picked up hurns off the street 2 weeks ago.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Love Hurns. He's a great compliment to ARob.

However ARob is our best WR. People aren't doubling Hurns like they are Robinson. That's why Hurns is open. Still love Hurns but Robinson is our best WR.
Exactly