Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About Hurns

This guy is slowly becoming our most dependable, big play receiver.  He's this teams next Jimmy Smith in my opinion.  I know he has a long way to go for that; however, the dedication and play is there.  No matter what he is not going to quit.  He has shown up every game in key situations.  

Stats through 4 games: 314 Rec Yards, 2 TDs, 14.3 avg.  If he keeps it up, he will be our first 1000 yard receiver since J Smith.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Knew he'd be good after watching him in the 1st Quarter against Philly.

Quote:Knew he'd be good after watching him in the 1st Quarter against Philly.
Exactly.  I also love how he's learned to catch with his hands.  Quite professional.

Yeah, Hurns is great and becoming much more reliable.

Quote:This guy is slowly becoming our most dependable, big play receiver.  He's this teams next Jimmy Smith in my opinion.  I know he has a long way to go for that; however, the dedication and play is there.  No matter what he is not going to quit.  He has shown up every game in key situations.  

Stats through 4 games: 314 Rec Yards, 2 TDs, 14.3 avg.  If he keeps it up, he will be our first 1000 yard receiver since J Smith.

Truthfully? He smacks of Keenan the year before Jimmy broke out. If ARob or Lee can be the guy on the other side I think Hurns is a pro bowl level number 2 for several years.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:This guy is slowly becoming our most dependable, big play receiver.  He's this teams next Jimmy Smith in my opinion.  I know he has a long way to go for that; however, the dedication and play is there.  No matter what he is not going to quit.  He has shown up every game in key situations.  

He's also not soft like marquise sissy. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Truthfully? He smacks of Keenan the year before Jimmy broke out. If ARob or Lee can be the guy on the other side I think Hurns is a pro bowl level number 2 for several years.
Agreed.  He and ARob can bring that 1-2 punch back to Jville.  I still give the edge to Hurns.  AR is not that far behind.  

Clearly Bortles loves him and what's not to love? He finds openings somehow and has learned how to catch! Quite impressive! Can't believe he went undrafted.

Quote:Clearly Bortles loves him and what's not to love? He finds openings somehow and has learned how to catch! Quite impressive! Can't believe he went undrafted.
We're so lucky we were able to get him. Can you imagine this offense without him? ARob would be the only WR out there.

Quote:We're so lucky we were able to get him. Can you imagine this offense without him? ARob would be the only WR out there.
Can you imagine if he was on the Patriots?

Allen Hurns is the man. He's a tough [BLEEP].
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:02 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Can you imagine if he was on the Patriots?

They would probably be talking about him being the second coming of Marvin Harrison. Derp.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:02 PM by Minorcan.)

Quote:We're so lucky we were able to get him. Can you imagine this offense without him? ARob would be the only WR out there.

So true. He's reliable. He's THE most reliable. Might not have the most talent, but he's a try hard player and that's commendable.

He'd be labeled elite. Owned by 80% of people in fantasy, and he'd be the youngest WR sensation.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:03 PM by Minorcan.)

They trade him the following year and get a first round pick like Dion Branch

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 09:40 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Allen Hurns is the man. He's a tough [BLEEP].
You might want to erase that. Bchbunnie will give you a warning for not typing it out and letting the censor do its job.

She should spell out her own username and ban herself while she's at it.

Nice receiving corps. A solid foundation to build on.

Quote:He'd be labeled elite. Owned by 80% of people in fantasy, and he'd be the youngest WR sensation.

Lol.

Quote:You might want to erase that. Btchbunnie will give you a warning for not typing it out and letting the censor do its job.

She should spell out her own username and ban herself while she's at it.

You drunk bro?

Love Hurns. He's a great compliment to ARob.

However ARob is our best WR. People aren't doubling Hurns like they are Robinson. That's why Hurns is open. Still love Hurns but Robinson is our best WR.