Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Quote:Some of you are very testy. Someone actually told me to shut up. Oh my! Hope a mod doesn't snipe you. But really though. You know this team is miles ahead of where it should be.
I was not aware that our team was supposed to be in the ninth circle of Hell right now. I thought we were at least expected to be in the seventh by this point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:[Image: 4410029-7537173265-mjl.g.gif]
HAHAHAHAHA

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:We never make second half adjustments.
Sure we do. Gus rolls out the ice cream cart with all the sundaes ordered before the game and offers everyone the choice of chocolate or rainbow sprinkles before serving them. That's a halftime adjustment, right?

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 07:48 PM by DUUUUUVAAL TIL I DIE.)

Quote:Sure we do. Gus rolls out the ice cream cart with all the sundaes ordered before the game and offers everyone the choice of chocolate or rainbow sprinkles before serving them. That's a halftime adjustment, right?
lol Gus is becoming my least favorite coach of all time. Mularkey was awful but at least it was only 1 year..

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED]. Gus is becoming my least favorite coach of all time. Mularkey was awful but at least it was only 1 year..
Dude, everyone knows damn well Mularkey would be winning the division right now.

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED]. Gus is becoming my least favorite coach of all time. Mularkey was awful but at least it was only 1 year..
Del Rio would be 3-1 and in command of the division.

Let that one sink in.

Quote:Dude, everyone knows damn well Mularkey would be winning the division right now.

I'm so tired of watching this Gus lead team I would take MM right now over Gus and that's just sad sad sad, any way you look at it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Del Rio would be 3-1 and in command of the division.

Let that one sink in.
This should not be up for debate: FACT

Quote:I'm so tired of watching this Gus lead team I would take MM right now over Gus and that's just sad sad sad, any way you look at it.
I would take him as well.  Such a sad state we as fans are in.  And we still have people defending Gus.  Confusing to me.

Quote:Del Rio would be 3-1 and in command of the division.

Let that one sink in.
I didn't start hating on Jack Del Rio until it was clear he was comfortable after that extension tbh.

Anyone who defends Gus is nothing more then a yes man 

Quote:I didn't start hating on Jack Del Rio until it was clear he was comfortable after that extension tbh.
Gene Smiff screwed him and the team for I'm sure a decade.

Del Rio lost the team and sucked too. Not saying he isn't better than Gus, but they both suck. 

Someone sarcasm font the op's post.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Del Rio lost the team and sucked too. Not saying he isn't better than Gus, but they both suck. 
They aren't comparable in my opinion . Gus would never be a part of a 12 win team or playoffs for that matter

Ah, yes. The meltdown has arrived. The point where I get to realize this is a game and watch grown men completely come unglued. I love this part of the year.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:00 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:They aren't comparable in my opinion . Gus would never be a part of a 12 win team or playoffs for that matter

I agree. Just saying, Del Rio grew old, his post-game pressers also sounded robotic. He had the type of demeanor where you just wanted to punch him in the face after a loss. Dig up some old threads on him and you will see the exact same sentiment towards him as Gus.

Sure, he is having some success in Oakland, but you are what you are.

Quote:Ah, yes. The meltdown has arrived. The point where I get to realize this is a game and watch grown men completely come unglued. I love this part of the year.
Why do you think it's a meltdown?  We are seeing reality, and now we want to remove one of the key pieces for this team losing every week.

Quote:Gene Smiff screwed him and the team for I'm sure a decade.
This is so true. Jack was not a bad coach. He was victim to not having a QB and a really great scout playing GM setting our team back 10-20 years. Look at the drafts he had, even Shack was pretty bad, but at least he hit on 1-2 guys each draft. With that said I really think Dave is going an OK job at worst. He gets picks and he makes solid decisions in the draft. Its not his fault Fowler Jr. tears an acl. It is however, the coaches job to LEAD, MOTIVATE, and Most important PREPARE. We never seemed prepared on offense, or seem to play consistently on either side of the ball. Yes, the defense held a 40 year old to 13, and gift wrapped their only TD off penalties(refs were trash but w/e). If you can't score 20 on the Colts.... Wow. Change is coming. Im over Gus and hope Dave gets 1 more shot with another coach. 

Quote:I agree. Just saying, Del Rio grew old, his post-game pressers also sounded robotic. He had the type of demeanor where you just wanted to punch him in the face after a loss. Dig up some old threads on him and you will see the exact same sentiment towards him as Gus.

Sure, he is some success in Oakland, but you are what you are.
Yeah I'm not saying I wish he was still here but I'd take him over Gus in a heartbeat. Khan needs to just throw so much money at a great coach they have to accept or something. IDK if I can take another Coordinator hire with no HC experience

Quote:Why do you think it's a meltdown?  We are seeing reality, and now we want to remove one of the key pieces for this team losing every week.If t
If they wanna be content with play hard participation awards thats on them. When I see Year 1 stuff in year 3 its time to go