Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Most of you are very disappointing. People are actually calling to have everyone fired??!! This is the year that we will see growth. It has only been 4 games. I'm positive the wins are coming. We just faced 3 playoff teams including the super bowl champs. Take a deep breath and relax. Gus is getting this young team in order. The game was close and we had multiple times to win. That in its self is proof of improvement. Go Jags!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

shut up... 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Not sure if serious?!? :-(

We lost to a 40 year old backup quarterback. Nothing is changing man.

It was a good game and was very loud, I could barely hear I could not imagine what he was hearing from all 4 sides of the stadium.

Sucks to lose that way but we moved the chains and just didn't finish drives due to penalties and bad execution.

We should play better next week.
Jags 4 Life

Quote:Gus is getting this young team in order.

Give me proof John Oesher.

Get off the forum Gus.

I can't believe the Jags are still losing after all the changing and rebuilding that they have done.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Most of you are very disappointing. People are actually calling to have everyone fired??!! This is the year that we will see growth. It has only been 4 games. I'm positive the wins are coming. We just faced 3 playoff teams including the super bowl champs. Take a deep breath and relax. Gus is getting this young team in order. The game was close and we had multiple times to win. That in its self is proof of improvement. Go Jags!!

Shut the hell up. Shouldve beat carolina, found a way to lose. Should have won today, found a way to lose.

They dont get much winnable than today. We are awfuk and our coach doesnt have the guys ready to play

Quote:Shut the hell up. Shouldve beat carolina, found a way to lose. Should have won today, found a way to lose.

They dont get much winnable than today. We are awfuk and our coach doesnt have the guys ready to play

Yikes, is that a new word to descibe the Jags? It's quite appropriate.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

This would be alot more credible if Matt Hasselbeck wasn't the starter. Also, giving up the most points in franchise history the previous week doesn't help.

Quote:We lost to a 40 year old backup quarterback. Nothing is changing man.
Brunell is only 45...Let's get him back so we can compete. Smile

Quote:Most of you are very disappointing. People are actually calling to have everyone fired??!! This is the year that we will see growth. It has only been 4 games. I'm positive the wins are coming. We just faced 3 playoff teams including the super bowl champs. Take a deep breath and relax. Gus is getting this young team in order. The game was close and we had multiple times to win. That in its self is proof of improvement. Go Jags!!
Hey Gus, I'm real happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but shouldn't you be pleading your case to Caldwell and Khan instead of posting on a message board right now?

Some of you are very testy. Someone actually told me to shut up. Oh my! Hope a mod doesn't snipe you. But really though. You know this team is miles ahead of where it should be. You don't cut all the players you do and completely rebuild and field a contender in three short years. That just doesn't happen. I have the utmost confidence in Gus's message. Let's face it Matt hasslebeck is a savvy veteran and a former pro bowler. He's no slouch.

Quote:Yikes, is that a new word to descibe the Jags? It's quite appropriate.

Damn, wish i could say i did that intentionally. It does fit tho

What the hell?  There's always 1, no matter what happens...

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We lost to the Colts without Andrew Luck. Let that sit with you. The team, who is the de facto division leader, just beat us with their backup QB. Now what makes you possibly believe we can compete for the division when the division leader can beat us without their best player?

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 07:42 PM by BigJohn98.)

[Image: 4410029-7537173265-mjl.g.gif]

Quote:Some of you are very testy. Someone actually told me to shut up. Oh my! Hope a mod doesn't snipe you. But really though. You know this team is miles ahead of where it should be. You don't cut all the players you do and completely rebuild and field a contender in three short years. That just doesn't happen. I have the utmost confidence in Gus's message. Let's face it Matt hasslebeck is a savvy veteran and a former pro bowler. He's no slouch.
This is going to be the best advice ive ever given anyone on this forum:

Stop posting while you are way behind.

Dude its year 3 and we lost to a 40 year old qb. We never make second half adjustments. Fire Gus

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators