Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Halftime Adjustments?

I can't even deal

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Last week you had the typical mb members here saying how talking about second half adjustments were over blown.

Bradley and his staff are terrible. I'm ready to sell my tickets. I usually don't get mad or post after a loss, but I'm tired of this garbage.

Thank god I'm out of the country next week. I was going to try to watch the game, but why would I?

Bradley couldn't even adjust his jock strap if given step by step instructions

Quote:Gus pretty much admitted recently he makes none. Said something like it's not what people think and there isn't a lot of time.

What a joke. Every pop warner, junior high, high school, and college game I was apart of had halftime adjustments.

Professional football coach. What a joke

Quote:Gus pretty much admitted recently he makes none. Said something like it's not what people think and there isn't a lot of time.

I agree with him, BUT the opposing defense is going to make a slight adjustment to take way something, ex. the out and sideline patterns, so it would be reasonable to counter that, ex. attacking the middle.

What is there to adjust?  The problem is execution and the coaches are trying to keep it simple for the young team.  The big problem is the game plan is fully dissected by the opposing defense and they rachet it up while we stay the same.  

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

They get too full off pizza and ice cream during the half. 

Again we come out of the half and look like we made some serious adjustments.  Adjustments to be worse than the 1st half.  

Gene's Myth

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 04:53 PM by AnyGivenSunday.)

I don't even have to point out a single thing they did wrong from first half to second half this week, every single week they make absolutely no adjustments to halftime. 

The only reason they won the game against the Dolphins was because after a ridiculous penalty battle Dolphins ended up playing worse in the long haul, and this is exactly the same way this game has gone minus half the penalties, but this time the offense from first half to the second half disappeared, and Myers missed obviously several critical field goals.

I know I have my enemies on this message board, and that's fine, it's not going to keep me from making a topic, but this team is just abysmal. 

BORTLES ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD!

ROBINSON ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD!

HURNS USUALLY LOOKS GOOD!

WE NEVER HAVE GOOD OPINIONS ON OUR QB's AND WR's AND WE'RE BLOWING IT! GET [BAD WORD REMOVED] REAL JACKSONVILLE!!!!! 

EDIT: I keep forgetting to say I DO think when we get back Linder, Robinson, Lee, Thomas, and Marks that this team COULD explode... but uhh yeah we need some halftime adjustments to keep progressing the game Gus. This team isn't good enough to have a first half plan and not figure out the rest of the game, sorry to burst your bubble!

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

At this point just keep Gus. He will adjust the draft order and give our new coach the first pick in the NFL draft

This is Gus' idea of a halftime adjustment.

[Image: undertaker-crotch-grab-o.gif]

jagmedic is right

It's Bortles. He can only play well with the plays that they practiced or the "scripted plays". Maybe they should script 2nd half plays as well.

Quote:It's Bortles. He can only play well with the plays that they practiced or the "scripted plays". Maybe they should script 2nd half plays as well.

They don't script the whole first half.

Gus couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel, you expect him to make NFL adjustments? LOL
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I'm pretty sure halftime adjustments are against the rules.. This board is so dumb sometimes.

Quote:It's Bortles. He can only play well with the plays that they practiced or the "scripted plays". Maybe they should script 2nd half plays as well.
So they scripted that 3rd option td pass?

You spend low class dollars to bring in a low class coach, you get low class adjustments.

Let's face it, we went to the bargain dumpster to get a Bargain Dumpster fire of a head coach.

Should we really be surprised that we have a dumpster fire of a team in the 2nd half of every game we've ever played with this bum of a coach and the staff he crapped together?

How do you not score against a crappy colts defense