Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Halftime Adjustments?

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 03:52 PM by AnyGivenSunday.)

Why is this team (Gus specifically) so bad at adjusting during halftime? 

They should have continued the offensive production in the 2nd half, and yet just as normal it completed ceased. 

Fire this bum, next coach in line please. We'll get one right someday. 

Edit: I didn't mean that our offense is firing on all cylinders during the first half and burns out in the 2nd half, I'm just saying whatever is working for us during the first half, never ever continues and we fall behind in the 2nd half. Doesn't anyone remember the term Cardiac Cats? 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We adjust our offense to not score in the second half.

Halftime adjustments? What's that?
No commercial messages in sigs

The Cardiac Cats actually won games. Ive never seen the team come out in the second half and play better (browns and giants games being the exceptions).

Quote:Halftime adjustments? What's that?
calling in to Ben and Jerry's to add sprinkles.

Tired of watching second half flops. This Is Definetely A Serious Problem.

Hell of a punt

guses halftime adjustment

reaches around , pulls wedgie outtaass

guses halftime adjustment

reaches around pulls wedgie out of his butt

hows that df ?

Honestly they probably all started taking shots because nothing else makes sense.

Time for yet another new coach. Gus Bradley is completely horrible for this team. I don't know what honestly needs to be shown anymore to prove that. 

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Gus needs to go. Even if we won this game I'd be saying that.

The only thing Bradley is good for is getting us top 3 draft position....Other than that, he's useless.

I cant even post

Panthers = 0 points

Miami = 3 pts with 40 secs left in game

Indy = 0 points

This is a problem!

Can't deny the issues in the 2nd half.  Too many times we cannot put points on the board after half time.  I like our players.  I think Bortles is pretty good and still getting better (he made the plays necessary to win the game).  I'm just not a huge fan of the conservative defense and offense that requires Bortles to make difficult throws over and over again.  We need some easy plays, but he is throwing in such tight windows.  I have to put that on the scheme.

No adjustments

I guess I can

Halftime adjustments, you say?  There are none with these clowns

Gus pretty much admitted recently he makes none. Said something like it's not what people think and there isn't a lot of time.