Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If the Jags didn't have such bad luck..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAKPJEq1Ew

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:By the way things have looked the last couple of weeks, the clots have been the ones stuck with bad Luck.
I see what you did there!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I really don't think Blackmon was all that great.
I've seen a few of your posts and didn't agree, but after this one I can't take anything you post seriously.

I would to have loved to see Bortles work with Blackmon. Oh well... Sad

Quote:I would to have loved to see Bortles work with Blackmon. Oh well... Sad
And with Robinson and JT and lee...

/drool

Quote:And with Robinson and JT and lee...

/drool

If Blackmon weren't suspended last year, the team probably doesn't draft Robinson.

;

;

Quote:If Blackmon weren't suspended last year, the team probably doesn't draft Robinson.
I actually was thinking this after I posted that. He probably drafts lee but doesn't trade up for Robinson. Or he might have. There was no way to know at that time that hurns would come out of nowhere as a udfa. Oh the what ifs. Atleast we have a beast now and he doesn't have a sobriety problem.

Our luck has been  brutal lately... The only one on that list I still think about is Blackmon. Only because of his pure talent and with our current weapons when all are healthy, who do you double? Julius? Blackmon? AR? Someone is getting open. If Bortles/Yeldon keeps progression I think by midway through this season we would have a top 10 offense. We may very well still get there, but not having a guy like Blackmon hurts. 

Quote:If Blackmon weren't suspended last year, the team probably doesn't draft Robinson.

I think they still do because he fell to a favorable spot, although I highly doubt they would have drafted Lee.

'02

Quote:I think they still do because he fell to a favorable spot, although I highly doubt they would have drafted Lee.

I'd say the opposite. Lee was touted as a 1st round talent. We probably still would have drafted Lee and not gotten ARob.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I think they still do because he fell to a favorable spot, although I highly doubt they would have drafted Lee.

I have my doubts but we will never know

;

;

Quote:I'd say the opposite. Lee was touted as a 1st round talent. We probably still would have drafted Lee and not gotten ARob.

Several players feel who were touted as first rounders. The Lee pick was a need pick, but that need would have changed. The ARob pick was a value pick in the late second.

'02

Quote:I'd say the opposite. Lee was touted as a 1st round talent. We probably still would have drafted Lee and not gotten ARob.

I think it is easy to forget how highly thought of Lee was by many.

NFL.com had him as the third best receiver, ahead of Beckham, Cooks and Benjamin.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/tracker#dt...n-input:wr

;

;

Best case scenario what if would have been Blackmon getting his act together after drafting Robinson and Lee.