Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#BlaineBortles

Well you guys keep believing in Blaine Bortles or Blake Gabbert

I choose too see what my eyes tell me..he stinks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:With the 1st pick in the 2017 draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Josh Rosen, QB UCLA.

Still won't be in the draft. He's a true freshman. 2018 bro, 2018!

There's no excuse for the game Blank threw out there today.

Blank looked aweful...  I mean really bad.

Beside the 2 minute drill...  That was nice.

But other than that...

He was pathetic.

If this this the QB we have...Then he's a bust.

The rest of the year will prove it or not.  But as of right now... He's terrible...  He's a total Blank.  

Drops. Drops. Injuries. And did I mention drops? [BLEEP].
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The defense while not great didn't give up and big plays. blaine I mean bortles is the reason why we lost.

Blink needs to go back to Tom House and a priest because it ain't work bro

He looked like Gabbert today.

Quote:Drops. Drops. Injuries. And did I mention drops? [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Yes there were a few drops. That was to be expected. But dude just stood out there like a statue.

Was anybody watching the same i was? Joeckel sucked. That kine sucked. The WRs sucked. Bortles was off but didnt suck. Stop with the knee jerk ish. #peasants
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:24 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:He was holding on to the ball and running into sacks today. It's entirely possible he had nobody open. Norman had Robinson on lock all day.
This.  I think Bortles can still be good.  This team is not prepared week in/out.  This falls on Badly.  The dude is terrible, doesn't know when to challenge things, or if he can.  Terrible call for the TO on 3rd down.  This guy just flat out SUCKS.  Del Rio would be a hell of an upgrade over him.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I'm upset I already bought tickets to the Houston game. Please prove me wrong!

BTW if the bucs win we tied for first!!!!!

Blank Bortles is nowhere near as bad as Blaine Gabbert, you guys.  Don't be [BLEEP].

Blank appears to be a bust based on this first game.  But in no way is he a pansy waste weakling that won't stand strong in the pocket.  

Blank has intestinal fortitude.  Blaine didn't.

Blank's problem is that he's impatient, does't appear to make the right read, and is about as accurate as Can't Newton is...  In other words, Blank is a dud....

Blink was the #3 pick in the draft you get no excuses

Quote:Was anybody watching the same i was? Joeckel sucked. That kine sucked. The WRs sucked. Bortles was off but didnt suck. Stop with the knee jerk ish. #peasants

Blank played terribly this game...

There's no knee jerk...  He was terrible.  We didn't let plays develop.  He was HIGHLY inaccurate on many plays throughout the game, and he threw a pick 6.

These are facts.  

It is also a fact that he ran the 2 minute drill very well...  But that was the only time he actually sustained a drive.  Besides those 3 minutes of the game, Blank was trash...He looked like the game was too big for him.  He looked panicked and didn't let the game come to him.  He refused to let a play develop.  He couldn't go through his progressions, even when the O-Line had good protection.

It's only 1 game.  But to say that Blank actually played well is just lying to yourself.  Live in reality.

The entire offense, including this terrible QB looked like total garbage.  Just admit reality.  At least at that point, you can move on.  But to say that Blank played OK is a total lie.  He sucked today.  And we should all just admit that.

Mariota looks better already.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Bortles is not the problem. One bad play (the first int) and a couple of over throws.
I'm not gonna say Bortles isn't the answer but he overthrew his receiver more than a couple times.

I'm completely lost as to why he steps out onto the field in the regular season and completely forgets how to throw a football.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:36 PM by JAGANTIUS.)

Oh how I screamed for Marcus but Gene Caldwell in his infinite wisdom saw otherwise

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 04:38 PM by David4499.)

Blake Bortles looked like a Jaguar today.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:This.  I think Bortles can still be good.  This team is not prepared week in/out.  This falls on Badly.  The dude is terrible, doesn't know when to challenge things, or if he can.  Terrible call for the TO on 3rd down.  This guy just flat out SUCKS.  Del Rio would be a hell of an upgrade over him.

I agree. I am starting to lose confidence in Gus. He has not done anything yet to show that he has the potential to be a great coach.

His teams constantly look unprepared and that's a shame because there have been some winnable games out there for the Jags and they just don't look ready.

I'll give him his props for getting off to a 17-0 lead at the half AT Philly, but after that point he was pretty much a below average head coach.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Still won't be in the draft. He's a true freshman. 2018 bro, 2018!
at this rate we will be picking at the top of the 2018 draft as well

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]