Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#BlaineBortles

Boy I'm sure glad we upgraded the QB situation or wait...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

right? lol dude is an overrated interception machine

We should call him Mr Preseason

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bottles is straight up trash. He was scared out there. Threw ducks and was indecisive. His protection was more than adequate. He hesitated all game. He's still throwing possible ints all over the place. Then he lays out his best receiver. Time to draft another Qb.

No doubt, the two INTs were rough. Especially the pick-6 that shouldn't have been thrown. And without even saying that Bortles will be GOOD, I can comfortably say that I much prefer watching him rather than Gabbert. 

It's not hard to put this all on BB. The int was bad.

It doesn't make sense this team cannot complete deep passes or get YAC.

With that said, the overall quality of players on the offense is bad. Until the players improve we will never know what we have at QB
I'm back been two years.

;

;

;

With the 1st pick in the 2017 draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Josh Rosen, QB UCLA.

y'all cray

But according to the Great Caldwell he's better than Jameis and Marcus Yea good one Dave

Oh and we definitely didn't need Amari Cooper either

Bortles is the only position I'm not worried about

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Stop
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Bortles is the only position I'm not worried about

Good enjoy going 1-15 this year

Quote:Bortles is the only position I'm not worried about
The dude crumbled

Quote:It's not hard to put this all on BB. The int was bad.

It doesn't make sense this team cannot complete deep passes or get YAC.

With that said, the overall quality of players on the offense is bad. Until the players improve we will never know what we have at QB

I disagree to a point. Bottles should be the one that makes the offense. He's not leading this team.

Bortles is not the problem. One bad play (the first int) and a couple of over throws.

oh hey guys remember me??? that guy that said you put blaine in there too early last year behind a crap line and it was gonna ruin him???

oh but the naysayers said I was insane and that bortles wasn't gonna get budged by that crap

well here I am, standing before you and telling you that we are witnessing a qb that is scared back there.

Don't you mean Blame Bortles?

He was holding on to the ball and running into sacks today. It's entirely possible he had nobody open. Norman had Robinson on lock all day.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:oh hey guys remember me??? that guy that said you put blaine in there too early last year behind a crap line and it was gonna ruin him???

oh but the naysayers said I was insane and that bortles wasn't gonna get budged by that crap

well here I am, standing before you and telling you that we are witnessing a qb that is scared back there.

Yup bottles is scared as hell. Online played well even jokel was playing well till he got hurt. Bottles is standing out there doing nothing.

Mr Preseason strikes again