Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mario Williams Cut By Dolphins

I would take a flier on him. If money was reasonable or incentive based.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Im not sure if he has played well in Miami but he was good in Buffalo. I wouldn't mind adding a veteran pass rusher on a small deal to help Yannick and Dante come along. Like how Falcons added Freeny and brought Beasley along.

Beasley is good because of his coaches and himself. Freeney is just a veteran player, he has no magic aura around him that makes others better. Wish people would understand this.

Williams is done.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Beasley is good because of his coaches and himself. Freeney is just a veteran player, he has no magic aura around him that makes others better. Wish people would understand this.
It's not a magic aura, it's voodoo, duh.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 09:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Beasley is good because of his coaches and himself. Freeney is just a veteran player, he has no magic aura around him that makes others better. Wish people would understand this.
It has nothing to do with magic aura, its common sense really.  If you have one of the best to ever do something to learn from it will make you that much better than not.  Rodgers wouldnt be who he is if he didnt learn from Favre, Young wouldnt of been who he was if he didnt learn from Montana, Ownens and Rice and many more.  Its just what young guys are willing to listen and take that knowledge and not be hard headed.  Beasley still would of been good, Freeney just helped him take his game to the next level

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 11:01 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:It has nothing to do with magic aura, its common sense really. If you have one of the best to ever do something to learn from it will make you that much better than not. Rodgers wouldnt be who he is if he didnt learn from Favre, Young wouldnt of been who he was if he didnt learn from Montana, Ownens and Rice and many more. Its just what young guys are willing to listen and take that knowledge and not be hard headed. Beasley still would of been good, Freeney just helped him take his game to the next level
"My contract doesn’t say I have to get Aaron Rodgers ready to play,” Favre told ESPN. “Now hopefully he watches me and gets something from that.”

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/'>http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/</a>

loooooooool

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 11:30 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:"My contract doesn’t say I have to get Aaron Rodgers ready to play,” Favre told ESPN. “Now hopefully he watches me and gets something from that.”

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/'>http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/</a>

loooooooool
not sure what's funny about that. I remember when he said that. Its good to see that Rodgers did pay attention very closely and take notes to help him become the player he is today. He learned a lot from Favre

Quote:not sure what's funny about that. I remember when he said that. Its good to see that Rodgers did pay attention very closely and take notes to help him become the player he is today. He learned a lot from Favre
He learned who not to be like you mean right? Going from the career leader in interceptions to the guy demolishing the all time TD:INT ratio record. 

Quote:It has nothing to do with magic aura, its common sense really. If you have one of the best to ever do something to learn from it will make you that much better than not. Rodgers wouldnt be who he is if he didnt learn from Favre, Young wouldnt of been who he was if he didnt learn from Montana, Ownens and Rice and many more. Its just what young guys are willing to listen and take that knowledge and not be hard headed. Beasley still would of been good, Freeney just helped him take his game to the next level

You say this, but Andre Branch wanted to learn from Clemons and nothing good happened.

Quote:You say this, but Andre Branch wanted to learn from Clemons and nothing good happened.
No, only the scenarios where it worked out count. The myriad of players with great mentors who didn't develop mean nothing.

Quote:He learned who not to be like you mean right? Going from the career leader in interceptions to the guy demolishing the all time TD:INT ratio record.
lol at you only bringing up Favre as the interception leader to fit your agenda. Favre was also the TD, yards, and all time leader in receptions when he retired since you didn't know.

Quote:You say this, but Andre Branch wanted to learn from Clemons and nothing good happened.
you also have to have the talent

Quote:you also have to have the talent

Drive and dedication.

#Gojags

Quote:Drive and dedication.
that too

Quote:that too

Case in point Blackmon. Plenty of talent. No dedication to the jaguars.

#Gojags

Quote:that too
Don't try that hard.  It makes perfect sense even with the bashing.  If i had a HOF QB to learn from and his main flaw was INTs.  Hopefully i can learn how to master his craft and make less mistakes while learning but thats the argument back.  Lmao ROTFL...PEOPLE...smh.

Clemons never amounted to what we hoped for and yet thats who should've taught andre branch when Favre was playing good to great football into his late 30's early 40's.  Its the offseason and i need to stop reading the board everyday.  

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.