Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mario Williams Cut By Dolphins

Sign him Coughlin.

Mario opposite of Ngakuoe.

Chhhaaammmmppppiioonnnsshhip

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sign him Coughlin.

Nah

Quote:Nah

Lol, yup, he old

We dodged a bullet last year not signing him as after Buffalo even Vance Joseph complained that Williams wasn't putting effort in the job. 

Great player who's done playing at a high level.

Maybe we are Marios Luigi?
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

People were ready to punch Dave for not getting this guy, just one offseason ago.

Quote:People were ready to punch Dave for not getting this guy, just one offseason ago.

I was about to post this same thing yesterday.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I didn't realize this guy was still playin.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I was one who whiffed on him last year.

Glad Caldwell did not listen to me.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I was one who whiffed on him last year.

Put me in that camp too.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I didn't realize this guy was still playin.

Define playing...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Sign him Coughlin.

nope not interested in him.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I was one who whiffed on him last year.

Yeah same.

Everyone said he lacked effort in his last year in buffalo but I chalked that up to him being totally

miscast in rex ryans 3-4 and figured a move back to 4-3 would get him back on track. But I guess he was just checked out.

But what if he could be the hall of fame mentor that sprinkles the magic dust that turns Fowler into the sack leader next year? 

I can see mario on a vet minimum as a rotational back up for depth. possibly cut after draft or during preseason.

Quote:But what if he could be the hall of fame mentor that sprinkles the magic dust that turns Fowler into the sack leader next year?
hall of famer? Lol

Quote:But what if he could be the hall of fame mentor that sprinkles the magic dust that turns Fowler into the sack leader next year?
a guy who lacked effort to mentor our young DE would make a ton of sense

Well hey, he'd play hard in our two games against Houston most likely.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I can see mario on a vet minimum as a rotational back up for depth. possibly cut after draft or during preseason.

We could've just kept Andre Branch then, he certainly outplayed Williams last year in Miami.

Let that really sink in for a moment.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Im not sure if he has played well in Miami but he was good in Buffalo. I wouldn't mind adding a veteran pass rusher on a small deal to help Yannick and Dante come along. Like how Falcons added Freeny and brought Beasley along.