Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laughing Stock

Quote:Y'all are calling him stupid but you keep feeding him at the same time. He trolled the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of everyone in this thread.

Oh noze, we gotz trolled....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You created this thread. You asserted the team was a laughing stock due to their draft picks. I have yet to find a single reputable source that has an unfavorable grade for the Jaguars' draft this year. Certainly if the Jaguars were truly a "laughing stock" due to this year's draft, you should have no problems whatsoever finding three reputable sources that have given the Jaguars a grade of below C.

Post them here.

Please.

This needs to be the only response anyone makes to mtownjag's posts until it does so or goes away. Trolls don't like being reminded of what they wrote and called out on it while you ignore their subsequent efforts to troll.

Quote:Y'all are calling him stupid but you keep feeding him at the same time. He trolled the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of everyone in this thread.
Maybe on 4chan or Reddit that is impressive, but on this part of the internet, it's not really the achievement you're attempting to make it out as.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Maybe on 4chan or Reddit that is impressive, but on this part of the internet, it's not really the achievement you're attempting to make it out as.
I wasn't saying it an achievement. I was saying y'all are giving him what he wants.

Quote:Some have likened him to Gabbert, some to Roethlisberger, but I think both comparisons are off the mark. I'd say he's most like Trent Dilfer. Good steady player, but not a guy who will take over a game and win it for you.

I have to disagree with you here.

Bortles was known for his ability to shrug off defenders and extend plays on a regular basis. He had 4 come-from-behind wins in 2013 alone. That's pretty much the opposite of Dilfer if you ask me. 

Quote:We showed our desire to get a high pick next year by drafting Fake Bortles

It's usually the weak minded who come up with the lamest nicknames. Congratulations on confirming that once again.

Quote:In this case...the latter.

You created this thread. You asserted the team was a laughing stock due to their draft picks. I have yet to find a single reputable source that has an unfavorable grade for the Jaguars' draft this year. Certainly if the Jaguars were truly a "laughing stock" due to this year's draft, you should have no problems whatsoever finding three reputable sources that have given the Jaguars a grade of below C.

Post them here.

Please.

Good luck getting a response to this challenge. The only thing smaller than the brain of a troll is the set of stones he carries.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I wasn't saying it an achievement. I was saying y'all are giving him what he wants.
As long as he keeps presenting something that can be argued, whether logically flawed or not, someone will respond to it.

Welcome to a board where discussion is encouraged.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:As long as he keeps presenting something that can be argued, whether logically flawed or not, someone will respond to it.

Welcome to a board where discussion is encouraged.
No that's not how it works.  If you don't give the benefit of the doubt to a group of guys who went 4-12 and picked #3 in the draft that have not accomplished anything together or separate from each other you are a troll

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:It's usually the weak minded who come up with the lamest nicknames. Congratulations on confirming that once again.

Good luck getting a response to this challenge. The only thing smaller than the brain of a troll is the set of stones he carries.
Do the weak minded give nicknames , think for themselves, or throw out insults when someone does not agree with them

lovethe jags absolutely

Quote:This needs to be the only response anyone makes to mtownjag's posts until it does so or goes away. Trolls don't like being reminded of what they wrote and called out on it while you ignore their subsequent efforts to t
Numerous problems with this " challenge".  Define reputable.  Why below C? As I said early we are like the fat ugly girl on the homecoming court.  We will get claps because we are not taken serious. We also have done so poorly that anything removed from Alualu and the 3rd round punter is a victory

lovethe jags absolutely

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014, 10:47 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:No that's not how it works.  If you don't give the benefit of the doubt to a group of guys who went 4-12 and picked #3 in the draft that have not accomplished anything together or separate from each other you are a troll

Quote:Numerous problems with this " challenge".  Define reputable.  Why below C? As I said early we are like the fat ugly girl on the homecoming court.  We will get claps because we are not taken serious. We also have done so poorly that anything removed from Alualu and the 3rd round punter is a victory

But that isn't what you said.  You said we were the laughing stock.  And by all accounts that couldn't be further from the truth.  Jags didn't get claps when they were down before so why now?  So we are the laughing stock yet you can't provide anyone who considers us so other then yourself?

And besides getting mostly A grades for our draft from many different outlets, Jags just broke all time record for attendance at rookie mini camp.  The record wasn't just for rookie mini camps either.  They had more people out there to watch our new draft picks then in any training camp.  Guess our fans aren't laughing either.  

The best way to shut a troll up is to have a Mod lock this thread so the trash can flow to the bottom and eventually fade away.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:The best way to shut a troll up is to have a Mod lock this thread so the trash can flow to the bottom and eventually fade away.
Finally someone with sense. Everyone so quick to get on my [BLEEP]

Quote:All of them will be better than the clown we picked

You must have missed it. We didn't get Clowney.

'02

Quote:The best way to shut a troll up is to have a Mod lock this thread so the trash can flow to the bottom and eventually fade away.

Good idea. I think I will.

'02