Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason game vs Browns *Super Official*

(08-14-2021, 09:50 PM)Newton Wrote: walker little really was the bright spot of the second half for me

Noticed him drive a guy like 10 yards on one running play.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I understand we shouldn't read too much into a preseason game, but the fact of the matter is good players, good teams and good schemes will flash. Even if they aren't playing for a win. Unless Meyer had these guys intentionally sandbagging, what was on the field tonight isn't all that impressive. There are some good parts, but on the whole they look like the Jaguars.

Optimism is the word of the day, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I see a .250 season, at best.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 09:54 PM by Jagsfan32277. Edited 2 times in total.)

Lol, the Jaguars have a history of bad pass protection, luton was seeing ghosts. He's damaged goods. Gotta cut him.

Thought Cloud over Urban:

"I wonder how much of my contract I keep if I resign tomorrow?"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-14-2021, 09:46 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: This is not a good team at all.

and you can tell this from the first preseason game... why don't you go root for a different team then

(08-14-2021, 09:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Who was that hurling on the field?

Someone got into a fight with Bobby Boucher and lost.. 

Looks like he lost a couple gallons of water lolol

He looked like a fountain in St. Augustine.

CJ is patient and decisive, and I know it's against lesser talent but he was just calmly taking care of business. I think they need to take whatever they can get for Minshew.

(08-14-2021, 09:48 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Saints gonna destroy us next week. Urban gonna have more chest pains. He saying to himself, the college tv booth was so much fun and easy.

Maybe Spurrier or Saban can step in if he flames out....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-14-2021, 09:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:46 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: This is not a good team at all.

and you can tell this from the first preseason game... why don't you go root for a different team then

Why don't you go post on some other MB?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I know this is 3rd 4th stringers, but you gotta catch that and stop being #becausejaguars

(08-14-2021, 09:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I understand we shouldn't read too much into a preseason game, but the fact of the matter is good players, good teams and good schemes will flash. Even if they aren't playing for a win. Unless Meyer had these guys intentionally sandbagging, what was on the field tonight isn't all that impressive. There are some good parts, but on the whole they look like the Jaguars.

Optimism is the word of the day, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I see a .250 season, at best.

Ideally you want to have another bad season so you get another high pick.

that's the Dallas Cowboy (Irvin, Aikman, Emmit Smith), Colts (Peyton Manning, Edgrrin James #4 overall) model.

This game should provide me with a weeks worth of entertainment.. love watching people cry over dumb [BLEEP] lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Not really concerned by much of tonight’s game. People getting overly emotional over the first preseason are so amusing. Just a glorified scrimmage with no real basis in reality.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(08-14-2021, 09:58 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Not really concerned by much of tonight’s game. People getting overly emotional over the first preseason are so amusing. Just a glorified scrimmage with no real basis in reality.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's supposed to be a secret!!

(08-14-2021, 09:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: and you can tell this from the first preseason game... why don't you go root for a different team then

Why don't you go post on some other MB?

because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

Tebow tried to run a 15 yard pick play.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Why don't you go post on some other MB?

because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

We don't have to be optimistic without a good reason. If you don't like it leave.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Lawrence needs to grow a stache he's the only one in the QB room without one
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The most important thing about this game is the footage.

(08-14-2021, 10:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Tebow tried to run a 15 yard pick play.

He's trying to add "basketball player" to his resume.